PDA

View Full Version : Support ACT Drifters!

niclol
2nd May 2013, 11:11 PM
Hi guys

Me and two other drifters from Canberra are attempting to enter a team drift challenge at this years World Time Attack. The 4 teams with the most votes will get to compete so if you could take a few seconds to click this link and vote for us that would be awesome (you wont get any spam)!

http://www.worldtimeattack.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-photocontest/viewimg.php?img_id=10&post_id=19424&order=chrono

Thanks,
Nic

maxhag
3rd May 2013, 02:18 AM
Who let you on here Nic? :P :P :P

Already voted ;)

Delazy
3rd May 2013, 08:58 AM
I find this whole team drift thing a joke...popularity/superior social media know how gets the win...blaze unit and ID are the only 2 teams worth watching...it's an international standard event not a local club day

niclol
3rd May 2013, 11:17 AM
Instead of building amazing cars we spend our money actually drifting and going to Japan. I wouldn't enter if I thought we'd be embarrassing ourselves.

maxhag
3rd May 2013, 12:27 PM
I find this whole team drift thing a joke...popularity/superior social media know how gets the win...blaze unit and ID are the only 2 teams worth watching...it's an international standard event not a local club day

You obviously dont know these guys....... There are good drifters in Australia that are happy not to have their name in the spotlight.... Some people actually still enjoy drifting for what it is, without the fame bullshit....

sundee
3rd May 2013, 01:19 PM
all the spotlight does is put a hole in your pocket.
i like to watch anyone having a go.. but importantly having fun.
fuk competition.. its shit.
come to drift fest and see what drift is all about. ;)

voted.

niclol
3rd May 2013, 11:26 PM
^ that looks like an awesome event. Hopefully I'll be able to get up to Raleigh at the end of the year!

Matt
4th May 2013, 09:16 AM
Do you have a build thread or at least a couple of pics / videos. I was keen on putting in a 86dc entry next year.

Can get in contact with Amy as well if you want?

Matt
4th May 2013, 09:22 AM
Voted plus put a blurb on fb

niclol
8th May 2013, 01:21 PM
^ Cheers dude, I'm not driving an 86 though, hope i didn't mislead you!

Matt
8th May 2013, 01:48 PM
Doesn't matter what you drive really.