PDA

View Full Version : May Update: Changes at AJPS -

AJPS
15th May 2013, 02:48 PM
Howdy guys after 10 years I am taking a short break.

AJPS will still be running except land line and mobile calls will not be possible.

I will have part time employees working, so pick up from the workshop is possible and can still fill and post orders.

Email and PM will be the best means of contact and I can still answer tech questions and provide product support as well as continuing to be active on the forums.

Also credit card facilities are not available currently (although you can use your CC through Paypal with no problems)

We will be moving to an automated website that is more interactive and easier to use and can process you payments (incl credit card) online.

Will post some more updates soon about the new chapter for AJPS.

Cheers

Jacobxxx
15th May 2013, 08:33 PM
Good news it's still going ahead!

Long term going to be part time or just having a break and coming back later to get right into it

LittleRedSpirit
17th May 2013, 01:53 PM
Sounds like a shift in philosophy more than any kind of closure or scale down. Maybe less employees and more automation = more profit type of thing. Its the way everything is heading.

AJPS
17th May 2013, 03:53 PM
Good news it's still going ahead!

Long term going to be part time or just having a break and coming back later to get right into it

having a reasonable break, but coming back and getting into it

AJPS
17th May 2013, 03:54 PM
Sounds like a shift in philosophy more than any kind of closure or scale down. Maybe less employees and more automation = more profit type of thing. Its the way everything is heading.

yeah, pretty much, streamlining the products, not chasing the hard sales as much, no employees, no land lines or credit card machines etc and yeah more automation so I can pursure other things in my life while still moving (hopefully) the same number of parts

unfortunately the high AUD has hurt my exports, the police defects and the age of corollas themselves have certainly slowed things from the 'glory days' and we are adapting to these changes