PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 6

Matt
22nd May 2013, 04:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YbT0xy_Jai0

The new iphone 6 looks really cool.

Looks like we are entering a new era for office pc support where everyone will be bringing a mobile phone and that will double up as their pc. VOIP / softphones have been available for a long time, and i'm sure it is only a matter of time before the major players Cisco / Avaya / Juniper etc bring out a client that'll run on the Iphone / Androids.

Virtual desktops are already huge and what allot of companies are already running.

Who will be getting one and is this a legitimate video?

slide86
22nd May 2013, 06:08 PM
Im skeptical about this.....

- battery life?
- those pop out things look like they will break easily.

killabeez_1985
22nd May 2013, 06:28 PM
pretty sure this vid is made with hopes and dreams , I saw it a fair while ago so id assume fake.

McLEVIN
22nd May 2013, 06:52 PM
This is not legit...look compare it to a real apple add...this stuff came out with the 4 and 5

Delazy
22nd May 2013, 07:18 PM
I love when fan mad impressions/ideas get spammed around as if they are official apple videos...

apple won't release an ounce of information until its official release...retailers only take educated guesses as stock dries up and apple won't ship more...

even the apple reps around the country don't get any information until the official announcements...

marvis
22nd May 2013, 10:51 PM
What he said.

Jimmee1990
22nd May 2013, 11:23 PM
I can imagine it now, iPhone 6 will come out with a bigger screen and smaller charger! OMG it's a revolution!

sundee
23rd May 2013, 01:19 AM
It better have a bigger screen or ill need glasses.
Projectors and strobes, stuff if I ran my singled LED Itorch for 15 mins my battery would be dead .
Maybe is conceals a nuclear reactor..

c4hire
24th August 2013, 08:59 PM
It better have a bigger screen or ill need glasses.
Projectors and strobes

I just saw an ad for the iPhone6 which featured projectors on one side - for display, and on the other - for a projection keyboard. It can't be from Apple, can it? Blew my mind.