PDA

View Full Version : Friday 28Th June Wakefield Drift day take 2!

OMG866
4th June 2013, 08:46 PM
Hey everyone i posted up info about this yesterday but for some reason its gone. not sure if there was a issue with my PC or mods deleted it. If it was Deleted would you mind explaining why?

As i tried to say yesterday. I have a Private drift day at Wakefeild Raceway on the 28th of June which is a Friday. I have a couple of spots left the day is capped at 20 drivers so there is plenty of driving. Passengers ride free and there is no Roll cage restrictions!. If you have any questions i am happy to answer and if you are after extra details or updates we do have a Facebook page that im not sure if im allowed to post up but i will anyway.

https://www.facebook.com/ausdriftrevolution?ref=hl

This is a NON Profit drift day. Just like to give anyone interested on AE86DC a chance for some behind the wheel practise on the big track.

Cheers

bams_keto
4th June 2013, 08:50 PM
Sounds good to me nick. I'm keen for a good track day at wakefield.

bams_keto
4th June 2013, 08:50 PM
Any cars allowed?

OMG866
4th June 2013, 09:54 PM
Yeah any cars. be good to see some Ae/KE there.

Matt
5th June 2013, 11:57 AM
The date conflicts with a club event but we didn't delete the post.

Seriously man show some respect and ask rather than just going fuck it i'll post it up anyway. We all should work together to get these events off the ground.

In return I expect you to help promote our next event.

OMG866
5th June 2013, 02:59 PM
Sorry Matt i couldnt see a Event it conflicts with???

Show some respect? what have i done wrong??? I am trying to work with the members of AE86DC by letting them know that there is a private drift day on at wakefield park that they are welcome to Attend. I have noticed over the years that not much or as much info gets posted on 86DC compared to other forums so i was jsut trying to let the members know so they could get involved if they like.

I am happy to promote any event. Feel free to send me some information you would like me to share.

Matt
5th June 2013, 04:05 PM
im not sure if im allowed to post up but i will anyway.

This in particular..