PDA

View Full Version : QLD - Toyota GT86 Stolen

Matt
20th June 2013, 05:00 PM
Sucks to see this, but in Oxley brisbane a Toyota 86 has been stolen after a house was broken into early hours of the morning.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/5/3/4/9/509644.jpg

Number plates : SHN 086

Lets hope the scum bags are caught by the owner rather than the police and learn how to drive because they didn't make it far before hitting a power pole and damaging the rear bar.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/5/3/4/9/509645.jpg

pizzaeater
20th June 2013, 05:08 PM
OMG... people are breaking into houses to steal these? I might have to put mine in the garage from now on.

slide86
20th June 2013, 05:32 PM
OMG... people are breaking into houses to steal these? I might have to put mine in the garage from now on.

Good luck stealing it without the keys.

They would have broken into the house anyways, saw the keys which created a new opportunity and took the car.

Dont worry tho, due to the Australian legal system the offenders will get off with a minor bail amount and a suspended sentence, so they can re offend ASAP.

SHN086
20th June 2013, 10:58 PM
I am the owner of this car.

On Tuesday morning i was laying in bed awake waiting for my alarm to go off. I heard some noises in the kitchen, which I thought was my parents making their breakfast/coffee as they are normally awake a bit earlier than I am. It wasn't until I heard my car start that something was not right. I ran to out the front door to see my car sideswipe the green electrical box (car was parked about a metres further to the right from where the photo was taken and is a pain to see out of, especially with condensation all over the car). The theif has then noticed me running towards the car and reversed straight back at full throttle into the light post and stalled the car. I got to within about 3 metres of the car before the theif managed to get the car started and take off never to be seen again.

Upon returning to the house I had alerted my parents to what had happened only to discover all of our wallets and phones missing. They thought I was making the noises. What is even more concerning is that the keys to my other car (R34 GTT) were on the same lanyard as the 86 keys.

Car has not been seen since this happened.

slide86
20th June 2013, 11:01 PM
Worst feeling ever having someone like that in your house. How did they get in?

Hope at least the cops can try to help. Insured?

SHN086
20th June 2013, 11:20 PM
When I came back inside I noticed that a glass sliding door leading to the kitchen was open, there was also a big screwdriver left at the back door with visible marks on the door. We actually think one of them crawled through the doggy door and let the others in.

Cops arrived a couple of hours later and did their thing. They also pointed out an mx5 that was stolen and abandoned about 200m down the street. That car was also fingerprinted and towed away.

The neighbours across the street had a motion sensor camera catch vision of a black and a silver car slowly drive through and do a u-turn in the couldesac and most likely park down the street. Unfortunately it didn't catch any vision of my car leave as it didnt get close enough to their property.

This all happened at around 615am

Car is fully insured, I have a relative at a Toyota dealership looking into what 86's that are available. But I cant do anything until my claim is processed (2-3weeks).

AJPS
20th June 2013, 11:57 PM
that is fucked up

fucking ####s, honestly...why are we still soft on car thieves and house invaders.............?

its a fucking joke

- also should of told the cops the guy was drifting in your street, would of been there in 2 mins

Matt
21st June 2013, 11:39 AM
Between 5 - 6 in the morning seams to be the new preferred hour for thieves... Had my garage broken into a few months back around that time.

Let us know if the car is found / recovered.

Vaughn
21st June 2013, 01:21 PM
Sad day.

Thieves were drifting. Instant jail time

Vance
21st June 2013, 02:13 PM
My 86 got broken into at 4:45. I was awake and heard them cause I get up at 5 for work. Thought it was just joggers walking past.

I ever saw anyone touching my stuff without permission let alone break into my house I would beat the shit out of them, and the good old law would punish me and let them off.

SHN086
21st June 2013, 08:17 PM
I have some good news and some bad news.

Good news - They found my keys and my fathers wallet in a stolen hilux. I will actually be able to sleep tonight because I won't be worrying about my skyline getting stolen.

Bad news - Still no 86. It seems many people have been affected by these people. There were 4 sets of car keys and about 7 different people belongings found in this one car.

NIZLAH
21st June 2013, 09:30 PM
That sux man, this shit makes me tweak, almost want to go vigilante on these shit ####s and take them out shark fishing... society makes me sick these days.... justice system is a complete joke as well...

AJPS
21st June 2013, 09:36 PM
I ever saw anyone touching my stuff without permission let alone break into my house I would beat the shit out of them, and the good old law would punish me and let them off.

sad society we live in where going 10km/h over the limit is more harshly - financially - punished than stealing a car

rthy
24th June 2013, 07:28 PM
sad society we live in where going 10km/h over the limit is more harshly - financially - punished than stealing a car

Don't worry, when all the jobs goes over seas no one will have money for petrol let alone cars

AJPS
24th June 2013, 07:46 PM
Don't worry, when all the jobs goes over seas no one will have money for petrol let alone cars

its happening very quickly...the greed starts at the top and filters down

so if everything goes off shore....our dollar drops....to the point it would be cheaper to make the stuff here - one can only hope - its happening in america now

people in australia, mark my words, - unless this thing is more controlled by outside forces than I think - will need to get used to a pay cut - so many inflated wages and people expecting ludicrous wages for menial work. It cannot continue to support itself. Its been propped up on a thin crust of mining - itself has actually hurt the economy in my opinion - by fueling this greed and over payment and creating a two speed economy - making money on paper, but retail and manufacturing are closing left right and centre -

off topic

Matt
25th June 2013, 10:01 AM
I think QLD is now the car theft state of Australia... :(

SHN086
29th June 2013, 12:05 PM
Car was found on thursday in Springfield Lakes

Believe it or not, all of this damage was done before the car had even made it out of the culdesac where I live.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/1/7/1/2/5/509796.jpg

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/1/7/1/2/5/509797.jpg

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/1/7/1/2/5/509798.jpg

Konakid
29th June 2013, 12:56 PM
Fucking ####s. i wouldnt even want to own it anymore knowing whats been done to it. Pity they didnt write it off so you could just get a brand new one!

SHN086
29th June 2013, 12:58 PM
Car hasn't been fingerprinted or assessed yet, although I doubt there is enough damage for it to be written off.

Matt
29th June 2013, 03:58 PM
That sucks... but given the wait time for a new one, might not be a bad thing it was found.

KurtHS
29th June 2013, 10:13 PM
Stealing an 86 with personalised plates is a real sweet idea guys, very inconspicuous!

Sucks so hard man!

oalo7rackow
9th August 2013, 06:24 PM
Sucks to see this, but in Oxley brisbane a Toyota 86 has been stolen after a house was broken into early hours of the morning.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/5/3/4/9/509644.jpg

Number plates : SHN 086

Lets hope the scum bags are caught by the owner rather than the police and learn how to drive because they didn't make it far before hitting a power pole and damaging the rear bar.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/513232.jpg

OMG,,, It really sounds like hell !!
I can understand how it feels when we work day and night to earn money and to buy some thing that we love to ride and after few days when it get stolen by the Damm,, thefts as it reminds me those days when I used to ride my CBR 600 which was also stolen and its about 2-3 yrs there is no suspect found,, :embarassed: >|
Uhh, forget it,, I really feel a pain in my heart when ever some one talks about it,,
I hope that you'll get back your car!!