PDA

View Full Version : new site coming - ajps.com.au - website update opinions, feedback, ideas

AJPS
27th July 2013, 01:57 AM
Howdy guys

as most of you know I am getting an all new website - www.ajps.com.au

set up for blogging, online shopping, payments etc full automated and will be updated a lot more frequently with news etc and something to centralise between the rise of 'facebook forums' this forum, ebay and others and the website itself.

Is there anything people would like to see/not see on the new website - new parts, ideas anything that we will consider when putting it together in the coming weeks....things that you like when you are buying things online

I am going to feature customers cars on the header on rotation and have weekly specials

it will have inbuilt currency converter, info on our distributor, auto paying incl nz and euro bank accounts for my intl customers

Thanks

turn69up
27th July 2013, 11:48 AM
No customer reveiws haha

AJPS
28th July 2013, 01:18 AM
No customer reveiws haha

hi Laurence - thanks for the suggestion - we did considering it for the site, but it is very impersonal, we have customer reviews on both ebay and trade me - both of which are 100 percent positive. I receive feedback on almost all of my orders I send out through the website.

I think other review systems on forums are very unreliable and can be easily edited - as seen on ns.com - all negatives deleted for some companies etc and manipulated via friends posting overwhelming glowing reviews etc - 10 years in business in a fragile market says something i guess. I always appreciate feedback via email and pm that way the compliments are more personal and the issues can be dealt with easily without subjecting the business to public punishment/praise it perhaps doesnt deserve.

Konakid
28th July 2013, 01:28 AM
Keep the headers as are haha

AJPS
28th July 2013, 04:47 PM
Keep the headers as are haha

some will be reused

turn69up
29th July 2013, 12:29 AM
Fair enough and bring back the snap backs or at least one more for me :D

AJPS
29th July 2013, 06:58 PM
later in the year i can do one for you, no worries

skizzamods
29th July 2013, 08:24 PM
event coverage

turn69up
29th July 2013, 09:39 PM
:girl:

AJPS
29th July 2013, 10:32 PM
event coverage

why that is a splendid idea oscar.... thanks for the offer

since you have a nice slr camera and your car wont be ready for any coming events, i am so delighted you would offer your services

- ok guys so oscar is now going to be adding blog posts in the coming months about SA motorsport

thanks oscar

skizzamods
29th July 2013, 11:09 PM
some corollas doing some events would that help too!

AJPS
29th July 2013, 11:38 PM
some corollas doing some events would that help too!

my car, dillons 20v car, and henrys corona, plenty to keep you busy

mclevins ae86 was at willunga,hopefully he does more events

jarrod is out at every possible drift event, as well as others