PDA

View Full Version : Ae71 4age

E7L0V3
5th October 2013, 07:27 PM
For sale 1984 ae71 Toyota corolla manual

Body is in good condition rust wise
Has 2 small rust spots one on the arch n one in the boot both easily saveable not like usual e7s
The body is complete minus grill and the original
4ac

Parts the car comes with
2x 4ages both out of rwd's
One needs rebuild other is ready to go
Both have looms n computer
One is a smallport needs rebuild
The other is a bigport apparently had shaved head port n polish and arp head studs

Also have a t50 n tail shaft pedal box is in already
Clutch slave has a banjo fitting makes things easier plus I got the clutch master

Also have a set of extractors n full exhaust professionally built with high flow cat etc

Just put a second hand brand spankers diff in it with new brake cylinders n bled the brakes

Has two dash clusters one has tacho n the other has a clock

Have two radiators both with thermos
Got a fuel pump ready to go everything's there for the conversion, I've got a whole bunch of other spares to go with it aswell just can't name it all of the top of my head

I was planning on doing it all but recently lost my job so idk if I can put money into it doesn't need much more spent just wiring I guess, I just can't afford it got bills to pay n no work my loss is ur gain

looking for 3 grand might swap for something of similar value but prefer cash, call or txt 0411379339

E7L0V3
7th October 2013, 09:58 PM
Open to offers engine n running gear all in the car just needs wiring n a couple of other minor things txt for pics

curto
8th October 2013, 08:00 PM
Where abouts are you located?

E7L0V3
18th October 2013, 04:51 PM
Gold Coast, car has engine n gbox all in the car etc, just needs clutch master put on run lines n run one more fuel line then wire it up

curto
18th October 2013, 08:28 PM
Bugger, sorry I'm in SA.