PDA

View Full Version : VIC: JDM Toyota AE86

Jzs161
3rd November 2013, 11:37 PM
I'm selling my Kouki Levin coupe GT. Bought it off a guy on this website....most work was done by him, still got all the recipe and import papers from him when he bring the car back from japan.It's in very good condition, no rust in the body. Mechanically very sound (have a look at what has been replaced/rebuilt)The engine was rebuilt by an engine builder in Japan. Also the LSD was rebuilt with new clutch pack and the ring gear replaced with a new 4.7 ratio, all new bearings. Gearbox rebuilt. All the work was done by the same mechanic.The car was bought from a dealer in Japan who said it has never been in an accident. It also passed the very strict Japanese roadworthy test (Shaken)RWC200,526kmRego until July 2014Price: $15,000CONTACT: 0417-417-579 (MELBOURNE)(PLEASE TXT ME FOR PHOTOS CHEERS)Engine:4AGE BigportRebuilt at 185,000kmTRD headgasket (higher compression)Jasma exhaust - extractors to mufflerCold air intake and K&N filterOil catch can (oil/air seperator)Clutch: excedy HD (organic)Gearbox:Rebuilt at 185,000 kmTRD short shifter.SuspensionFR:CoiloversShock: Tokico HTS 102s adjustableSpring: 6N/mmRoll centre adjusterPS steering armsAdjustable camber plates.Strut tower braceTRD bushes Lower arm and sway bar links.RR: Tokico HTS 102s adjustableSpring: 6N/mmBushes: TRDAdjustable Panhard rodBrakes:JDM: FR ventedRR DiscBrig high temp pads (pull up amazingly when they are warm and are fine when cold) New rotors.Braded steel lines.Cusco master cylinder braceDiff:4.7 ratioRebuilt TRD 2 way LSDExterior:Original white paintFibreglass bonetAerocatch bonet lock pinsDry Carbon flares (Topstage Melbourne)Bunny style rear boot spoiler.(still in box)J-Blood style rear bumper kitWindows tintedInterior:Grey / black full interior.Nardi deep dish steering wheel with boss extension kit , TRD short shift & shift knob Bride seats for driverTRD GearknobUncracked dashSony Xplod MD player & speakers.Wheels:13 x 9 -5 offset (whole set)Tyres: 95% tread (AVON)Optional extras (available at extra cost) Full bolt in roll cage. (not installed, came with the car)

Jzs161
3rd November 2013, 11:42 PM
I'm selling my Kouki Levin coupe GT. Bought it off a guy on this website....most work was done by him, still got all the recipe and import papers from him when he bring the car back from japan.It's in very good condition, no rust in the body. Mechanically very sound (have a look at what has been replaced/rebuilt)The engine was rebuilt by an engine builder in Japan. Also the LSD was rebuilt with new clutch pack and the ring gear replaced with a new 4.7 ratio, all new bearings. Gearbox rebuilt. All the work was done by the same mechanic.The car was bought from a dealer in Japan who said it has never been in an accident. It also passed the very strict Japanese roadworthy test (Shaken).RWC200,526kmRego until July 2014Price: $15,000CONTACT: 0417-417-579 (MELBOURNE)(PLEASE TXT ME FOR PHOTOS CHEERS)Engine:4AGE BigportRebuilt at 185,000kmTRD headgasket (higher compression)Jasma exhaust - extractors to mufflerCold air intake and K&N filterOil catch can (oil/air seperator)Clutch: excedy HD (organic)Gearbox:Rebuilt at 185,000 kmTRD short shifter.SuspensionFR:CoiloversShock: Tokico HTS 102s adjustableSpring: 6N/mmRoll centre adjusterPS steering armsAdjustable camber plates.Strut tower braceTRD bushes Lower arm and sway bar links.RR: Tokico HTS 102s adjustableSpring: 6N/mmBushes: TRDAdjustable Panhard rodBrakes:JDM: FR ventedRR DiscBrig high temp pads (pull up amazingly when they are warm and are fine when cold) New rotors.Braded steel lines.Cusco master cylinder braceDiff:4.7 ratioRebuilt TRD 2 way LSDExterior:Original white paintFibreglass bonetAerocatch bonet lock pinsDry Carbon flares (Topstage Melbourne)Bunny style rear boot spoiler.(still in box)J-Blood style rear bumper kitWindows tintedInterior:Grey / black full interior.Nardi deep dish steering wheel with boss extension kit , TRD short shift & shift knob Bride seats for driverTRD GearknobUncracked dashSony Xplod MD player & speakers.Wheels:13 x 9 -5 offset (whole set)Tyres: 95% tread (AVON)Optional extras (available at extra cost) Full bolt in roll cage. (not installed, came with the car)

dove grey 64
4th November 2013, 06:42 AM
Get this off robert?

Jzs161
4th November 2013, 10:13 AM
Get this off robert?

Yes this was Roberto's AE86 before.i bought it off him around July before he going back Japan, since than I did some work to the exterior( flare guard, and J-blood rear bumper skirt, front Lip, bunny style rear spoiler, 13" deep dish wheels) interior (bride driver seat+rail),and now decided to let it go, price is negotiable, thank you very much.

$15,000.(O.B.O)

Jzs161
8th November 2013, 01:33 AM
Please leave ur email here if need the photo tq

HYROLA
10th November 2013, 08:40 PM
brodie_89@live.com

Jzs161
10th November 2013, 10:39 PM
Mail sent
brodie_89@live.com

Jzs161