PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Nostalgia's 4th Cruise/Meet Event

spencer
5th November 2013, 05:11 PM
Japanese Nostalgia WA's 4th Cruise/Meet Event
https://www.facebook.com/events/264049053742280/

Whats Invited
- All makes and models of Japanese cars/bikes welcome
- Any style ( Vintage/Classic , Drift , Bozu , V.I.P, etc )
- 25+ Years Old. The model/chassis of your car must of been in production from factory before 1988 , Example : 1992 Toyota Supra Ga70 is accepted because it was in production from 1986-1993

All cars participating in this event must meet the above requirements. Will make some exceptions on certain models BUT DROP ME A MESSAGE TO DISCUSS.

The Good
-We recommend you get to the first meet point around 11am as the first meeting point will be the longest for pics/hellos/talking rubbish/eating.
-We encourage people with non Nostalgic cars to come have a look see, we just ask you to park away from the event.
-Maps will be handed out to cars that qualify to the above requirements or have been invited by us.

The Bad
-We kindly ask you to not overly rev or screech your tyres around any of the meet points. Everyone knows what a blow off valve sounds like and you not going to impress anyone with a single pegger skid. If we can ALL come to an understanding about this 1 rule the idiot that does it will look like such a douche bag. The word 'hoon' is getting thrown around a lot today so please act civilized and prove the media/society wrong.
-This is not the event to bring your $200 Gumtree Special with a locked diff, bald tires , cracked windscreen and no exhaust. There's a line between a Project car and scrap metal waiting to be picked up by sims metal.

Sunday, November 17, 2013 (https://www.facebook.com/events/calendar/2013/November/16)
11:00am
Hillarys Boat Harbour

spencer
15th November 2013, 12:43 PM
This weekend !

CRONIK
20th November 2013, 02:06 PM
Totally forgot about this uhhhh, next time.

harris104
20th November 2013, 08:05 PM
which member owned the yellow ae86....i was there in my unwashed white over black..

cooter
22nd November 2013, 08:58 PM
hey man that yellow 86 was me ey. theres a build thread on it here somewhere