PDA

View Full Version : the crank!

Tim.duncan
27th June 2009, 08:55 PM
hey guys

just bought a 3/8 drive ratchet called the "THE CRANK"! its the best thing ever!!! its a normal ratchet but once you have cracked the bolt you can then turn the handle and it turns the socket around! its awsome for those bolts that are not tight enough for the ratchet but to tight for your fingers. and then (just when you thought it couldent get any better) you can pull the handle out and it turns into a crank for SPEED ratcheting at its best. the thing i love the most about it is it does not matter which way you turn the handle the socket will only go the way you have selected so you can twist the handle one way and then back the other and it keeps undoing the bolt. i have been using it all week working on my brothers lugnum and i dont know how i have worked with out one of these before, it has changed my life. these babys are normaly 80 bucks but blackwoods have them on sale for 20!!!!! it will probely be the best 20 bucks i will ever spend! get down there and grab one for a truely life changing experiance.
i should be a sale rep for these guys....

Marco
28th June 2009, 04:49 AM
i can't picture what yo mean? sounds like a sparkplug ratchet (well thats what i know them as) please do post pics or a link

Marco
28th June 2009, 04:53 AM
http://www2.blackwoods.com.au/infoBANKproduct.aspx?SG=2000165&S=31&G=2004839&P=7179724

did my reasearch like a good boy. wow interesting little gadget.

Matt-AE86
29th June 2009, 02:23 PM
I have a ratchet simular to this. you can turn the end to undo things, but you can unclick it at the kneck of the ratchet and move it to another position or leave it unlicked and "crank" it. I hardly use it, but it has a good torque rating and I'll probaby use it more often after my main ratchet carks it.