PDA

View Full Version : AE86DC Car of the month

Matt
1st February 2014, 11:47 PM
A new initiative that we have started recently , is the AE86DC car of the month. We will pick a car each month, conduct a photo shoot of the car, write up a feature and ask you a handful of questions.

The first car feature has been done, and is available to view at http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/cotm/cotm.php

Please give me feedback here about it, both good / bad

marvis
2nd February 2014, 12:23 PM
Cool idea.

Maybe change stance to suspension?

Matt
2nd February 2014, 12:36 PM
Maybe... Don't be hating on stance, thats where the whole idea came from.

There is still a few things outstanding on it, allowing high res pic downloads + a decent gallery to show all the pics + fixing up the comments so u can reply to what people write a the bottom.

dove grey 64
2nd February 2014, 01:00 PM
Its coming along well.
If anyone wants to chuck up some ideas for future inclusions of cotm like sound clips or videos etc post it up in here.

Should be noted that its called car of the month, therefore not limited to ae86's.
People that are active members, have useful contributions to topics and obviously have a nice ride will be likely candidates for a cotm feature.

Matt
5th February 2014, 12:14 PM
Keen for nominations too for the next feature.

drift kid
6th February 2014, 05:26 AM
I nominate geoff's civic!

dove grey 64
6th February 2014, 07:06 AM
Thanks mang, might wait till some more stuff gets done to it like suspension and paint.
I've been going through lots of the build threads here and definitely lots of nice ones to choose from.

Todd from tnt productions is keen to do video footage for the cotm features in victoria, if you haven't seen his classic japan 2013 coverage I recommend checking out his FB page tnt productions or his youtube video.