PDA

View Full Version : f20c te72 wagon build

kuztomcreations
5th February 2014, 12:54 PM
Just got my 1981 wagon last week have big plans ive got hayashi street 2s ive just put on I also just ordered madhouse chin spoiler and chrome front bumper and the build begins

Matt
5th February 2014, 01:00 PM
Throw up some pics, keen to see what you have underway

drift kid
6th February 2014, 05:24 AM
Pics! :D

joeschmo_57
8th February 2014, 11:55 AM
As above

kuztomcreations
9th February 2014, 11:42 PM
Hey im trying to get these photos up here im going to upload to a computer today and figure it out my f20c just arrived today also found complete quadlight conversion with lower valance today for 250 american im still on the hunt for a complete ae86 complete axle housing so I can put this f20 power to the ground any ideas where to look for one seems there npt easy to

kuztomcreations
3rd March 2014, 03:22 AM
ok so I have sold traded my f20c for a front sump 2jz with a r154 tranny lol seems like more fun anyway just got a gts rear diff im cutting all the ae86 mounts off it right now then fitting it on my wagon im still trying to figure out how to upload my pics from my phone idk ill keep yall posted

Matt
3rd March 2014, 06:59 AM
In a straight line yes but not around corners

kuztomcreations
3rd March 2014, 07:14 AM
Very true but I think I might be able to deal with that im planning on showing this car and driving on the street as much as possible also I have just got a 2 door coupe that I might set up for autocross when im finished with this build

Matt
3rd March 2014, 08:27 AM
Check with an engineer about the 2j into
this chassis. Would be a pain if you couldn't do it. 1j might be engineer able tho

Jacobxxx
3rd March 2014, 09:07 AM
Think American laws are a touch different to ours haha. 2J in it will be faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast

Matt
3rd March 2014, 09:28 AM
Oh yeah... Forgot about that , but it will be allot of fun.

kuztomcreations
3rd March 2014, 09:33 AM
So a 2jzgte out of an aristo is actually easy it has to have a front sump for stearing clearence and custon mounts for engine and tranny
Also a lot of gies in america use these swaps for drag cars noone I know use the r154 tranny
Everyone mount chevy turbo 400 4speed auto trannies with a bell housing adapter to fit
My old 802 whp wagon had this set up with a ford nine inch rear end

This build im being diffrent really diffrent im building this car for the street lol
Ill have good fun hunting down supercars with this wagon as for laws lol there are no laws for a 1981
Thats the best part emissions exempt because of its age and if you do a little fab to neetly tuck away your intercooler
Noone will know what inanity is about to ensue when you put your foot down
Also were do I post a need parts ad sry still very new to forums
Gota find ae86 front suspension thank you for the intrest

kuztomcreations
3rd March 2014, 09:47 AM
hopefully these pictures post

kuztomcreations
3rd March 2014, 09:50 AM
my car has a longggggg way until im ready to put the 2jz in but im starting with the body and suspension then ill move on to doing the swap ill keep ya posted I just finished the quadlight conversion and just test fit the chrome bumper for fitment on the brackets I made waiting on my side markers and end caps

joeschmo_57
10th March 2014, 01:10 AM
One of the only times i wish I was American was watching American Pie and seeing what cars can get away with.

Matt
15th July 2014, 02:05 PM
quad front looks really good.. Nice car