PDA

View Full Version : Uni Filters

PeakingDuck
30th June 2009, 04:23 PM
Hey guys,

Anyone know where I can buy some Uni Filters locally for my ITBs? I'm from around Hurstville.

I've already tried Repco, Supercheap, AutoBarn, IS motor racing etc....

Vance
30th June 2009, 04:30 PM
ebay?

im making my own. i bought filter foam from clark rubber. cost me $12 for the foam and glue. will cost me another $20 for filter oil in a spray can

AEA-386
30th June 2009, 06:22 PM
hey if you have a credit card order form uni-flow directly thats want i did cost me all up $43 including postage was at my door in like 2 days after ordering

note the ones you are after are the go kart dry condition ones also dont forget to get oil ( ps oiling is the worst job ever its really sticky kinda like honey )

http://uniflow.com.au/

PeakingDuck
30th June 2009, 08:08 PM
ebay?

im making my own. i bought filter foam from clark rubber. cost me $12 for the foam and glue. will cost me another $20 for filter oil in a spray can

Make sure you show us the finished product. :thumbup:

PeakingDuck
30th June 2009, 08:17 PM
note the ones you are after are the go kart dry condition ones also dont forget to get oil ( ps oiling is the worst job ever its really sticky kinda like honey )

Thanks man, I don't think its the go kart ones that I need, the ideal filters would be the ones under Race, Rally & Off Road Pods which come pre-oiled and are made specifically to be used on ITBs. :DD

AEA-386
30th June 2009, 08:57 PM
lol i was thinking of getting those ones then i saw the price lol like triple the price per filter :shout:
i think my ones work perfectly fine for what they are :jdmsmile:

PeakingDuck
30th June 2009, 11:05 PM
lols thats fair enough mate, I reckon their quite cheap already, I checked on efihardware.com.au and their selling the exact same for $40+ in packs of two. :thumbdown: