PDA

View Full Version : Motorculture app not working?

Big T
2nd July 2014, 04:09 PM
Hey.

Is it just me or is the motorculture app not working with the site? Says it's restricting access to the site or something along those lines. It's on an iphone 5 if that matters.

McLEVIN
2nd July 2014, 06:05 PM
my tapatalk isn't working. comes up with failed to connect with forum...other sites work. galaxy s3 and up to date tapatalk

Matt
2nd July 2014, 09:49 PM
I upgraded it the other day and for some reason it was disabled. Let me know if it is fixed now

Big T
3rd July 2014, 10:05 AM
Yep all good now. Cheers matt.

McLEVIN
3rd July 2014, 10:27 AM
Mine is workin. Cheers

Mirko
21st March 2015, 07:39 PM
It's not on App Store and fails constantly on iPhone 6

Matt
6th April 2015, 06:09 PM
Looks like we will have to go back to tapatalk as i spoke to the guys who maintain it and they said they are dropping it.

Big T
6th April 2015, 06:57 PM
Funnily enough it's been working perfectly for the last week or 2.

Mirko
6th April 2015, 06:59 PM
Yeah same just started working out of no where

Matt
6th April 2015, 10:02 PM
Sweet, it is a better app than the Tapatalk. Though, if it stops again just swap over to Tapatalk.

The forum code on the forum server is the same for both apps, so we will see how it goes. I'm in the process of making the mobile themes allot nicer , which will take months of time to finish up to how i want them. Once that is done we won't need either app.

Mirko
6th April 2015, 11:15 PM
Taptalk does not work for me but. I hit add for the forum but doesn't add it just hangs the app not good. Who manages the code for the current app? It needs some tweaking and l want to fix it as l use it and drives me nuts lol