PDA

View Full Version : Stolen red ae82

Adash =P
3rd July 2009, 01:43 PM
Some fucking scum stole my car from the front of my house. I saw it last 8pm last night July 2nd and it was gone when I went outside at 6am July 3rd.

Its an red AE82 black grille and front bar, 17 inch charcoal wheels, tinted windows on the pasenger side and a big rust patch on the roof, rear passenger 1/4 panel. It has a Pioneer sound system as well.

Tasmainian number plate, ES-9530.

It also has a 20V blacktop, crunchy 3rd gear and loud fuel pump.

If you see it or anything similar please call me 0431 110 112.

Cheers
Adam

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/2/3/5/17749.jpg

ArbPotatoes
7th July 2009, 01:42 AM
Damn, lowlife scum. I'll keep an eye out for you mate

Konakid
7th July 2009, 02:31 AM
fuck this shit got my eyes peeled and crow bar at the ready to smash their face in, break their jaw, knock them out then piss on their head.

Adash =P
7th July 2009, 04:22 PM
Great news! As I was driving back from lunch I glanced down a sidestreet at Rosewater, I saw a red AE82 with black bits. I rolled past again to make sure it was mine and it was. I called a mate to watch it till the boys in blue came past.

The officer dusted it and took a few prints. The fucken idiots that stole it tore up some plastic trim and stole the deck but left the speakers. It was also involed in a high speed chase near Woodville where my cousin's friend's car got pinched as well.

Engine is still running as before and wheels are still in place. I can't believe I found. I was thinking that I'll never see it again.

All I can say is "Get it insured - fire and theft" so that if it does get stolen, you won't feel like shit.

Thanks to all that hoped for the best!

Cheers
Adam

JUG-HEAD
7th July 2009, 04:27 PM
good to hear u got it back mate.

AE86_WANABE
13th July 2009, 07:32 PM
wow thats a killah turn out..

ADM_86
14th July 2009, 11:07 PM
You must be one of the lucky one's..:unseen: