PDA

View Full Version : Forum appearance / Facebook integration

Matt
24th July 2014, 12:10 PM
Recently you have probably noticed the change in the forum appearance and logos etc. these were something I had been meaning to do for a while but just hadn't gotten around to doing.

The return of the banner + working Facebook registrations / logins are now working. We are still looking into changing the site logo and have a couple of graphic designers working on things.

For now I hope you enjoy the changes and feel free either via pm or replying here with your feedback. Telling me something looks like arse won't offend me, and it if it decent feedback I'll give u a voucher to spend on merchandise etc.

I have a handful of other pages half written which I hope to release in a few months to make his place even better and bring it up to speed with other car pages / options.

Thanks to everyone who has stuck around and supported us thru attending events or updating their build threads and answering tech questions.

We we will be 10 in March 2015 so watch closely for how we intend to celebrate the milestone.