PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here to learn

kollateralkicker
28th July 2014, 04:59 PM
Hi AE86DC

I've been a forum reader for a number of years. Well before I became a member. Just on and off. Trying to learn all I can about the cult classic car. Still am searching for a clean almost stock example to buy (somewhat wishful thinking I know). I take my time with these things due to other commitments and no space to store a second car.

Moderators feel free to delete if I have created a thread in the wrong location.

Hope to get to know you guys through this thread especially the local Canberra guys who own an AE86 that I have admired over the years =]

Matt
28th July 2014, 05:18 PM
Welcome... There are a few guys here from Canberra.

kollateralkicker
28th July 2014, 05:24 PM
Cheers... I've started talking to Auscan16. Been admiring his S15 for years lol
I also went to uni with ryebred_06

maxhag
29th July 2014, 12:59 AM
Welcome....

It's great to see a few more AE86 guys in Canberra now...... When everyone has their cars on the road, I am sure we could rep a pretty wicked AE86 meet, which is unheard of here in the past.

What is your name?

You north or southside?

Regards,

JoJo

kollateralkicker
29th July 2014, 11:54 AM
hey JoJo I'm on the south - have always been here since I moved as a kid almost 20 years ago lol my name is Long but people often call me by my last name, Tran to make it easier.
I actually don't own a hachi just yet. But a lifestyle change may allow me to finally be able to buy one. Moved back home, large garage to fill ;)
Just have to sell my a few other cars sitting at home before I commit to anything.