PDA

View Full Version : Works need some love, wheel repair BNE? Anyone know somewhere decent to send the ladies for a reco?

jamiesbrain
29th July 2014, 03:49 PM
Got a set of Work Equips on the old girl with some minor lip edge battle damage.
Anyone know where a decent place in Brisbane is to send them to bring back to a clean as new finish that does a decent job?

NZ_AE86
29th July 2014, 06:07 PM
Meisters are an anodised finish on the lips... so will notice the repair.

speed_humper
22nd February 2016, 02:43 AM
Extreme custom engineering in Archerfield cleaned up my dish for me, maybe give him a call and see if he can help you.

Saves having to send them to Depulu, in the GC. They can probably do most of anything with wheels but $$$, and when I wanted to get my lip repaired on a slightly banged up reverse mesh they did a pretty average job of it too....

jamiesbrain
22nd February 2016, 11:43 AM
Thanks mate, will do!
Yeah Dip was pretty expensive and I gave it a miss.

Wheel Revolution at Moss St was only recommended to me the other day too.
Will go see the guys at ECE though, easier to just take them in and see what they think I spose.

LittleRedSpirit
24th February 2016, 09:53 AM
Dont go to albion wheel repairs. Just absolutely rip off cunts. Did nothing to my wheels except polish them and thought $300 was appropriate, lol.

Billeau engineering does the v8 supercar work. Talk to them.

jamiesbrain
24th February 2016, 11:44 AM
Thanks mate, will look into those guys too.

Dont go to albion wheel repairs. Just absolutely rip off cunts. Did nothing to my wheels except polish them and thought $300 was appropriate, lol.

Billeau engineering does the v8 supercar work. Talk to them.