PDA

View Full Version : 14" tyres

peter_soj
12th August 2014, 01:30 PM
Hey guys,

Sorry to annoy but I'm looking for some front runners for my kesev, have called a few places and haven't had any luck getting the tyres I want.

I'm looking for any of these basically;

kumho ku31's in 185/55/14 - have been told these are discontinued
bridgestone re001's in 185/60/14 - know that these are discontinued but have read some tyre shops can get them in?
federal 595's in 185/55/14 - havent had luck finding any shops that stock them.

If anyone can point in the right direction that'd be awesome. Or if anyone has any other suggestions for tyres I'd like to hear, thanks!
Thanks guys!

drift kid
12th August 2014, 11:00 PM
I just bought a pair of federal 595 in 185/55/14 and my supplier said that they were the last two in the country, he could very well be a wanker with no idea but he did seem to have trouble getting them

Konakid
13th August 2014, 01:03 AM
email jesse streeter, (google him, he is an expat living in japan who sned stuff to aus from there) At the moment while the dollar is good its pretty cost effective to import a set of tyres to your door. Much larger range of good 14" options over there! Can get RE11 bridgestone, Advan AD07, etc etc.

Jacobxxx
13th August 2014, 02:21 PM
Hit up Leigh @ https://www.facebook.com/InverseTyres won't dick you around

peter_soj
13th August 2014, 09:39 PM
I got my wheels through jesse but next time I want tyres i'll consider him, the wait would be a killer though. I ended up speaking to leigh last night and he recommended some Lassa Impetus Revo's, apparently the closest thing to RE001s he's found. Got em on today, haven't had a chance to give them a good run though.

Thanks for the help guys!