PDA

View Full Version : Quick Racks from Ireland

Mad RS
14th October 2014, 10:00 AM
Hey Peeps,
I'm in talks with Flo (HMTurbo) in Ireland to get a new steering quick rack. At the moment they are out of stock but should be available around early to mid November. I'm definitely getting one but am wondering if anyone else wants to get in on the deal to save on freight. If you haven't heard about this product it is a new steering rack with 2.5 turns lock to lock, new bearings and bushes. Just add your rack ends and tie rods and you have quick rack goodness.

Racks are $220 (+ or - with exchange rate) with freight being between $60-$40 delivered to Brisbane. Freight from Brisbane to Perth would be $50, Melbourne $30, Hobart $50, Sydney $25, Adelaide $30 and Darwin $65 or you can organise freight yourself. Pickup around Brisbane can be at Wynnum or Loganholme.

If you are interested PM me directly. I'm planning on sending through a deposit in the next 2 weeks once a final date has been set.

List:
1. Mad RS
2. Hao. (2 racks)
3. Damian
4. McLevin (2 Racks & SAMCO hose kit)
5. Mirko
6. Slimer86
7. Wookster

hao.
14th October 2014, 10:28 AM
PM Sent.

McLEVIN
14th October 2014, 11:34 AM
Hey I have a quick rack but I want the samco hose kit he sells also so ill be keen to jump on board

hao.
30th October 2014, 04:51 AM
Any updates on how this is progressing, Chris?

Mad RS
30th October 2014, 01:43 PM
Just sent a message to Flo today. Waiting on a reply. I'll post an update as soon as I hear from him.

Mad RS
31st October 2014, 09:21 AM
Hey Guys,
I just confirmed prices with Flo. I'll be sending through a text shortly to let you know what your order will come to. We have an un-even number of racks at the moment. If we can get 2 more orders than will allow everyone to get the maximum savings.

I will keep this group buy open for 1 more week. Spread the word and hassle your mates.

Mad RS
31st October 2014, 02:54 PM
Ok. I have gotten the number of steering racks that I need to make the group buy as cheap as possible. Group buy is closed now.

JUG-HEAD
6th November 2014, 01:08 PM
PM Sent

Mad RS
6th November 2014, 01:28 PM
PM Answered.

Hen may possibly be a nut
29th July 2015, 09:08 PM
I'll be in Europe soon and plan to bring one of these racks back with me. Price delivered there is 193 euro ($291 with today's exchange rate, plus a few percent for bank fees etc...). I'd happily bring one or two more back if people are interested. Either pickup in Melbourne or +postage to the rest of the country.

If you're keen I'll need to know, and have money landed in my account, by 13th August. PM or reply here if you're interested.

Hen

Verocyn69
8th January 2017, 03:16 PM
Is this deal still available? and are there any RHD racks?