PDA

View Full Version : Commodore drivers!!!! Fucking Terrrr!

Zach
5th July 2009, 06:23 PM
-Title was ment to be more hooning!- sorry
http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,25733596-5006301,00.html

quadeyquade
5th July 2009, 06:49 PM
Another member was even more boastful: "Media Mike Rann can suck my b... I hoon up (and) down out the front of his house." Constable Neil Hastie, of Port Adelaide, has become the target of online abuse because of his knowledge of high-powered cars.

Local hoons know he will spot their hidden modifications.

I loled

rthy
5th July 2009, 07:09 PM
http://www.tourhosts.com.au/archive/apec2007/images/barnes2.jpg

marvis
5th July 2009, 07:24 PM
Dick heads.

MeZ Prod
5th July 2009, 07:37 PM
ANOTHER driver who had installed two windscreen wiper tanks that released an oil and water mix over the back wheels of his ute. The system was operated by a button under the dash.

LOL - That is hilarious

all torque
5th July 2009, 07:56 PM
^Lol.

I don't know which is funnier, Commodore drivers amused by burnout competitions, or the retarded media coverage.

Zach
5th July 2009, 08:35 PM
There was 5 pages on it in todays tiser..

Mickey H
5th July 2009, 08:51 PM
all aboard the media bandwagon...
LOL at the comment to 'ban turbo vehicles' since all those cars in the pics are commodores on steelies with welded diffs. Some med heli's though.

ke_70
6th July 2009, 01:22 AM
id like 2 know how many people actually dies doin a burn out?

and if the govement wants 2 get rid of hoons they should just make a new law making it illegal to drive a commodore simple 99% of hoons gone

Axentrik
6th July 2009, 01:35 AM
lol some girl told me to come on this cruise to keep her company because everyone there was a bogan fucktard, i declined not so politely either.

Javal
6th July 2009, 01:45 AM
I'd be interested to see the car clubs website, no doubts it'd be going crazy about now.

kaibeecee
6th July 2009, 10:59 AM
"I was forecasting these (fatal) crashes 18 months to two years ago.

"It is increasing ... because it's happening in built up areas and areas where people are around."

cool. i can predict some big car crashes coming up too.

like shooting fish in a barrel. what an idiot.

sonsta
6th July 2009, 11:20 AM
lol at oil on the back wheels

fuck some people are retarded

benzo
6th July 2009, 01:04 PM

"It is increasing ... because it's happening in built up areas and areas where people are around."

LOL I read that and thought the exact same

yet another played out hoon story

oh and tonight on 7 news is the top 10 adelaide hoon hotspots

sun_moon
6th July 2009, 01:49 PM
fuck some people have a shit life if all they do is go around doing burnouts and stuff... especially these loosers who "organise"

AJPS
6th July 2009, 03:24 PM
am writing something atm....

gone beyond a joke

Media fails till infinity

driftke70
6th July 2009, 03:26 PM
death sells

Slimer86
6th July 2009, 04:06 PM
Adelaide media sucks hairy salty, cheese infested balls.

Its bad enough when they take a decent story, and turn it upside down, filling it with fluffy shit to entice the narrow minded reader. The world outside your house is dangerous and if you open the window you will get swine flu... Or burnout smoke in your lungs which is creating a larger hole in the ozone layer, which will kill you from 2 seconds of sun exposure.

squish_m8
6th July 2009, 06:03 PM
it seemed stupid to me wasting 5 or so pages in yesterdays paper going on about one cruise and commodores doing hektic skidz. I think the media is just looking for more stuff to publish to make all car enthusiasts look bad as there hasn't been another road death for them to cover.

the guys taking the photo's for the paper were probably egging the commos on aswell

corey70
7th July 2009, 01:30 PM
lol "a oil and water mix"?? hmm last time i checked they dont mix...

Axentrik
7th July 2009, 06:22 PM
^^^ ahahahha so true.

widebody86
8th July 2009, 04:16 PM
hectik commo gettin on the break...the oil and water tank on that ute is funny tho

GAKI86
12th July 2009, 07:25 PM
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6706620,00.jpg

Zach
12th July 2009, 09:58 PM
There was another few pages in the paper today about illegal mods.
Nos.
boost controllers
Bov
was quite funny

squish_m8
14th July 2009, 04:17 PM
^^don't forget the turbo timers and boost guages! :D

and remember, the cops, know to look in astrays :P

widebody86
14th July 2009, 05:39 PM
commo drivers need to trade in for this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUPZqWF6_sU

Frak
14th July 2009, 05:45 PM

Well, I think I'm even smarter than that!!

I predict in 2 years time, that poverty will still be rife in the world and countries will want to fight each other and there will be plenty of civil unrest in 3rd world countries.........F*CK I should get a job as an Adelaide policeman, I'm heaps smart and can see the future!!!!

Frak
14th July 2009, 05:53 PM
FFS!!!

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/5724872/police-to-get-car-crush-powers/

I love these knee jerk reactions, like that shooting down in Hobart, so they ban all high powered guns. From the introduction of ban THERE has been MORE shootings than ever before.

I think the government should be held personally responsible for this as they took guns off the street(at HUGE tax payer expense) YET there are more shootings.....F*cking dumbasses of the highest order!!!! What pisses ME more than any of this, is that they truly think we are dumb/mindless idiots.

I love the German/french way, the police get heavy handed and there are mass riots where the pissed off people beat the living shit out of the cops! over there they don't just bend over and take the big stick with no lube.

Zach
14th July 2009, 08:52 PM
There is going to be alot less wrx's, commo's, flacons and r33's in wa then!

ke_70
15th July 2009, 12:15 AM
was listning to the radio and there is no way the the police can crush/sell your car if it belongs to someone else or has finance owed on it
which is why ill put my car in dads name now ;)

Frak
15th July 2009, 12:22 AM
as someone mentioned above, I think fairs fair, crush DUI/Drug offender's cars!

How many times you see on tv dude has like 100 DUI covictions and still drives, un registered/un insured/ no license/ generally un roadworty car(and I don't mean lowered etc, I mean TOTAL shitbox)....they are the cars they need to be crushing, a driver under the influence of drugs/alcohol is MUCH more dangerous then some kid squealing the wheels away from the lights.

ke_70
15th July 2009, 12:48 AM
or better yet crush the DUI driver :D

Frak
15th July 2009, 01:05 AM
or better yet crush the DUI driver :D

for sure! no excuse for DUI. But lets not stop there, what about the little old lady, who's oblivious to what's going on outside her car, lets crush their cars as well, that type of driver is also dangerous!

ke_70
15th July 2009, 01:18 AM
yeah the old people that that pull out in front of u thinking that its ok because it hurts to turn their neck all the way around to look both ways. but they're old and special we must look out 4 them aarrrr!!!!
i wanna leave it hell late to brake and do a huge lock up 2 scare the shit outa them but i drive a ke70 :(

ArbPotatoes
15th July 2009, 01:47 AM
currently street racing is a traffic offence.

HOLY SHIT

WHAT

No way

sonsta
15th July 2009, 01:10 PM
and remember, the cops, know to look in ashtrays :P

they so dont!!

i was in byron at a doof and we were going back to the car for a sesh and the cops rocked up, searched the car found a shit load of stuff but they didnt find my buds that were in the ash tray hahah dumb ass's

took my billy n pocketed a heap of our shit but :(

ae86
15th July 2009, 02:34 PM
ur all just jealous cause u aint got ecotek

ae86
18th July 2009, 06:49 PM
<3 holden drivers asking bout my car, oh that thing looks tarffffffffffffffff, it it an import?
-yes
is it turbo?
does hektik commo burnout when they leave

driftke70
19th July 2009, 04:02 PM
i thought eco tec was that traction control