PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum and saying hello to everyone

ccarmau
12th November 2014, 10:41 AM
This is a warm Hello to the managers, supporters and readers of AE86 Driving Club.

Although it took me like half an hour to get there, it was probably the only option I got to comply with my first post.

I know how difficult is to setting up and keeping going a website and it makes even more difficult to maintain and provide such a useful services as AE86 does, so I want to congratulate each and all of you who make possible for us to count on such reliable and helpful site.

I'm a computer technician servicing the Moreton Bay Islands and, by accident, got involved on dealing with Toyota Corolla.

My first one was a jewel I bought when arrived here, 4 years ago. It was a Corolla CSX 1984 which his latest owner had kept under a shed.

Despite its age it run amazingly smooth and basically just needed a breath of petrol to go.

Unfortunately due to living in the islands sometimes we have to carry a lot of stuff when doing shopping in the mainland as well as for my job so this nice car became too little and as I couldn't afford to keep it I decided to sell it for which I got a very good price given its wonderful condition.

Then later, one of my customers needed an urgent computer repair and offer to pay with a forgotten Corolla CS 1984 which was abandoned in his backyard.

That's how I came across the one I'm now selling for parts and the main reason I registered with you.

Well, after this 'brief' introduction I again want to thank you for allowing us to have this channel of communication.

Best Regards,

Carlos Cardona

dove grey 64
12th November 2014, 08:56 PM
All good carlos, thanks for joining.
Matt does 100% of the work on the forum but its nothing without good members and thats what keeps it going.

Matt
16th November 2014, 09:34 AM
Welcome aboard, we do what we can to assist and value feedback like this really highly as it keeps us going.

I hope you enjoy your stay and being part of our community