PDA

View Full Version : friday and sat nights..

sly1
5th July 2009, 09:46 PM
just wonderin where and wat u lads get up to on the weekend...was driving down greenhill rd and noticed a few ke's goin up 2wards the hills..is there a meet out up there or??

Javal
5th July 2009, 09:53 PM
just wonderin where and wat u lads get up to on the weekend...was driving down greenhill rd and noticed a few ke's goin up 2wards the hills..is there a meet out up there or??

Nah man, we were all busy doing burnouts on pt wakefield road.

Konakid
5th July 2009, 11:54 PM
I sit at home and practice my 'evil hoon face'.

bigdaddykane
6th July 2009, 12:18 AM
i do burnouts on pt wakefield road while practicing my 'evil hoon face'

Axentrik
6th July 2009, 01:22 AM
i sit at home 24/7 unable to take any illicit substances not that im into that stuff or even drink a beer. fuck home detention.

Chairs with flares
6th July 2009, 01:34 AM
Clearly just a few relieved students driving up to a nice lookout to wind down from the stress of exams and to discuss subjects for next semester...

And maybe play some hackeysack...

Duh...

ArbPotatoes
6th July 2009, 01:53 AM
I sit at home looking at my (currently) 4AC AE71 not wanting to start it up because I'd be singlehandedly making air pollution and global warming noticeably worse every second the thing's running. Plus it'd just be a waste of oil.

svenmate
6th July 2009, 10:43 AM
Friday and Saturday nights I hoon around Adelaide and anywhere up to Port Wakefield. I drift on the streets and tear up and down main roads dragging other high powered vehicles just like in 'The Fast and the Furious'! I do burnouts in shopping carparks, wheelies in the hills and nearly crash into small innocent children sleeping in their homes.

advan86
6th July 2009, 11:02 AM
Friday and Saturday nights I hoon around Adelaide and anywhere up to Port Wakefield. I drift on the streets and tear up and down main roads dragging other high powered vehicles just like in 'The Fast and the Furious'! I do burnouts in shopping carparks, wheelies in the hills and nearly crash into small innocent children sleeping in their homes.

I hope you dont do that petrol stealing like they do in the movie to to fund these race cars

ArbPotatoes
6th July 2009, 12:25 PM
I hope you dont do that petrol stealing like they do in the movie to to fund these race cars

Yeah man, on Saturday nights we get together and steal petrol just like in the movie

JUG-HEAD
6th July 2009, 12:47 PM
Yeah man, on Saturday nights we get together and steal petrol just like in the movie

i heard your tow truck driving skills are amazing!! i wanna be apart of your crew, i have a honda civic with sick decals and neons!!

Jake
6th July 2009, 01:08 PM
i'm not from Adelaide but i was driving my petrol tanker along pt wakefield road and saw some hoons in civics and Mitsubishi eclipse's so i got outta there quick smart. :yeah:

Tally
6th July 2009, 01:24 PM
lol u guys bahaha

keto
6th July 2009, 01:38 PM
i can drive from windy point to mount lofty in under 3min guys!!!

poast up you times!

ke70 xx
6th July 2009, 06:33 PM
Yeh I just do burnouts in my vn. Its sick bro.

Chairs with flares
6th July 2009, 07:13 PM
i can drive from windy point to mount lofty in under 3min guys!!!

poast up you times!

Vids or ban!!

:hehe:

skizzamods
6th July 2009, 08:40 PM
i go out to parking lots crashing into trees right outside police stations and then get my friends to push me out

KKUSTOM
6th July 2009, 09:09 PM
Nah man, we were all busy doing burnouts on pt wakefield road.

yeah i'm out in the drift trike smokeing the street up :hehe::thumbup:

sly1
6th July 2009, 09:11 PM
any1 guna b out on the sreets sat nite?

Chairs with flares
6th July 2009, 09:19 PM
any1 guna b out on the sreets sat nite?

yeh we proly b out drivn sumtym. hed up hils 2 carv up da cornrs lyk crzy...

:sunnies:

sly1
6th July 2009, 09:28 PM
yeh we proly b out drivn sumtym. hed up hils 2 carv up da cornrs lyk crzy...

:sunnies:

lol hoons..only 1 mate has a rolla and its off the road bein built..no1 to hoon with lol

Chairs with flares
6th July 2009, 09:58 PM
lol hoons..only 1 mate has a rolla and its off the road bein built..no1 to hoon with lol

A true driving afficianado drives not to impress or humiliate, but only for his own satisfaction. The satisfaction of mastering braking points and application, the satisfaction of being so in tune with your machine that it reacts to your reflexes without the thought of steering, throttle or gearchanges but rather just the conpect of go; the satisfaction of driving the perfect line with confirmation of hitting the ultimate apex being the exchange of paint between mirror and guard rail.

A driver sees no need to compare notes because they realize that in time; and only when they are ready; will they learn and make their own notes and these will be far more important than any piece of advice given, for it was not traded in a parking lot, but earned and won behind the wheel.

No competitor or wingman is required, because once a certain level of knowledge is reached, stopwatch times mean nothing and the realization settles that driving fast does not neccesarily equate to driving satisfaction.

Go out and find your own light and chase it as it is the motivation to gain knowledge, but elightenment only comes with the realization that the light you have been chasing has all along just been attached to you in such a way to always stay in front of you; similar to a carrot hanging in front of a donkey.

For some the chase never ends, for some it is surrendered, but for an educated few the light changes from a target to a guide and that is the true beginning...

KKUSTOM
6th July 2009, 10:02 PM
jeffs got it ^^^

Javal
6th July 2009, 10:14 PM
I was going to hate, but jeff hit the spot.

crackett
6th July 2009, 10:26 PM
No one wants to drive with you. End thread.

sly1
7th July 2009, 07:06 PM
clearly i was mucking around with the hoon side of it..if i was being serious i wouldnt of put LOL

crackett
7th July 2009, 08:11 PM
After declaring you got done for misuse of motorcar or whatever 9 times, I can gaurentee know one wants to 'roll dirty' with you. Especially after all the shit attention this community has been getting lately.

ArbPotatoes
7th July 2009, 08:15 PM
A true driving afficianado drives not to impress or humiliate, but only for his own satisfaction...

So you still up for helping us steal petrol on Saturday night?

sly1
7th July 2009, 08:56 PM
After declaring you got done for misuse of motorcar or whatever 9 times, I can gaurentee know one wants to 'roll dirty' with you. Especially after all the shit attention this community has been getting lately.

learn from mistakes.

blair
7th July 2009, 09:13 PM
Or dont make them at all in the first place.

*Exit of SA section........................................... .......now.*

sly1
7th July 2009, 09:16 PM
how do u no if u made them? was neva caught in action was all reports

crackett
7th July 2009, 10:06 PM
9 false reports made. Fuck man, I think people are out to get you. Just argue everything, that will fix all.

sly1
7th July 2009, 10:09 PM
7 made from 1 person? not sus wat so ever...but ay im sure u have neva broke wheel spin on the street

crackett
7th July 2009, 10:18 PM
Haven't been caught once, or 9 times for that matter.

sly1
7th July 2009, 10:30 PM
ur my hero

Chairs with flares
8th July 2009, 12:17 AM
ur my hero

And you're mine.

Wait. Sorry; I thought you were someone else...

And if there was nothing out of the ordinary to report, there wouldn't even be one report; let alone nine.

Axentrik
8th July 2009, 01:09 PM
if you learnt from your mistakes you would of had one report, not nine. you fail.

you also fail at spelling and grammar.

JUG-HEAD
8th July 2009, 01:24 PM
if you learnt from your mistakes you would of had one report, not nine. you fail.

I'm suprised the Grammar Nazi hasn't picked up on this and dealt with it accordingly.

MINIHORSE
8th July 2009, 06:34 PM
i hang out the front of ABC learning centres, wearing nothing but a trenchcoat, ski boots anda propeller hat

squish_m8
8th July 2009, 06:53 PM
interesting :shocked:

NathanKe70
8th July 2009, 07:15 PM
i sit at home 24/7 unable to take any illicit substances not that im into that stuff or even drink a beer. fuck home detention.

sorry to say mate but you cant give this bloke shit because unlike you his only had reports but obviously you got caught doing something much more illegal than a burnout.

Gavatron
8th July 2009, 10:01 PM
i hang out the front of ABC learning centres, wearing nothing but a trenchcoat, ski boots anda propeller hat

Bit over-dressed for the situation don't you think?

sly1
8th July 2009, 10:37 PM
[QUOTE=Axentrik;107385]if you learnt from your mistakes you would of had one report, not nine. you fail.

didnt no about any of them until i got the fone call from the cops..

Chairs with flares
8th July 2009, 11:00 PM

Not as much as you at closing off tags in your post.

It's funny.

Not you yourself; just the general concept of you.

:thumbdown:

millhouse
8th July 2009, 11:06 PM
Dudes just leave it,
Don’t you realise people are getting pissed of at you and making a thread about stupid pointless shit doesn’t make it better just leave it alone. I’m not having a go at you that’s just what I think.

Chairs with flares
8th July 2009, 11:15 PM

I like to stalk the lack of corporate governance and sounds financial policy too!

We should meet up!

:cool:

Chairs with flares
8th July 2009, 11:19 PM
Dudes just leave it,
Don’t you realise people are getting pissed of at you and making a thread about stupid pointless shit doesn’t make it better just leave it alone. I’m not having a go at you that’s just what I think.

But but but...

It's the little pointless things we do in life that give it that sparkle. Like climbing trees or blowing bubbles or dancing when you're alone.

No practical purpose in itself other than in the name of fun...

Sure as hell beats growing up!

Nothing personal; just bored...

crackett
9th July 2009, 08:08 PM
You are a tripper Jeff, bahaha. An entertaining one at that though.

[QUOTE=Axentrik;107385]if you learnt from your mistakes you would of had one report, not nine. you fail.

It is spelt 'phone' you douche bag.

Javal
12th July 2009, 03:51 AM
Or dont make them at all in the first place.

*Exit of SA section........................................... .......now.*

Agreed.

'I've learned from my mistakes... 8 times'

Great job, fucktard.

I'm suprised the Grammar Nazi hasn't picked up on this and dealt with it accordingly.

Sorry, I've been in Brisvegas. Class is now in session.