PDA

View Full Version : jamons 4agte ke70 street/drift build

jamo4agte
6th June 2015, 03:11 AM
Hi all, I've recently acquired an ae71 and thought i'll start a build thread.

Engine: Currently building a 4agte, which was originally a 4agze smallport. 440cc injectors, vg30 turbo and running an ems stinger ecu. Engine has had a fresh rebuild ready for some hectic boosting action.

Driveline: Running T50 gearbox and borg warner diff which probably wont last long. Hopefully upgrading soon to a W58 box and R31 diff.

These were photos taken a couple days after i bought the car, which was a couple months ago now. As you can see it looks below average with a bit of rust here and there.
I plan to do a complete flat front conversion with quad headlights, make the interior tidy and cut out the rust and paint it.:cool::cool:

jamo4agte
6th June 2015, 03:30 AM
Few weeks later I dropped in the 4age and T50.
I then began to bolt on the exhaust mani, intake, turbo and sussing out where the inter-cooler piping and water and oil lines should run.

35463 35464

35465 35466

jamo4agte
6th June 2015, 03:39 AM
As i was planning on doing the flat front conversion i was searching for parts, but i came across this car, which i snatched up the whole thing for a pretty decent price. The plan is to steal the flat front, quad lights and chrome bumper off it.
Also came with some 15x8 0 offset rota grid classics which I'll use. I'll probably just use this it as a donor car for the main project.

joeschmo_57
11th June 2015, 01:20 AM
Why not just put it all in that car? Looks far cleZner! Good stuff either way

jamo4agte
16th June 2015, 08:12 PM
Yeah, I was tossing between swapping all the running gear over into the 2nd ke70, but it has a stripped out interior and it is unregod, and since i already had the engine and fuel set up into the first ae71 (which is registered) i thought it would not be worth my time. Also since I am going to paint it later on, different coloured panels doesn't bother me for now.

I also got some ae86 coilovers with camber tops and corona Lower Control Arms (LCAs)
I have ordered some parts for the full 2.5 inch exhaust that I am going to make up lol and also ordered a bell-housing for the w58 conversion i plan on doing later :yeah: