PDA

View Full Version : Task force "diagonal"

crackett
12th July 2009, 09:03 PM
Yeah, so who read the Sunday Mail today. Shit is way out of hand now.

Basically for those who don't know, after all the attention last Sunday's artical on hoon driving got and the public out cry to get rid of hoon's and new task force has been designated to 'sort' all this shit out. Along with a hoon hotline basically.

I quoted this from Loz on NS.com (the owner of the site) before who summed it up awesome.

It's great to see the police delegate their resources based around the rating polls of popular hype-news media shows.

timeline of events:

- Fast & Furious 1 comes out

- 17yo Kid thinks it's it would be cool to try and "drift"

- Crashes

- Media make their first hype-story about "hoon" culture and get decent response from mums & dads

- Due to good ratings it becomes a popular point of topic

- Media documents minority group of dumb lebbos from sydney doing burnouts and swearing at police.

- Due to good ratings it gains a following of watchers

- Youtube becomes popular

- Street Drifting in Japan becomes widely available on youtube.

- Lack of good local stories & reports of hoons causes media to search outside the box

- Media uses INCORRECT footage ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS to try and boost the ratings of hoon stories

- General Public now has a false impression of the severity of the situation

- Police Respond to public outcry and delegate police resources based on media hype

So pretty much, get your anal lube out and get ready to get fucked hard by the boys in blue.

Word of advice, deligate your daily driving duties to your Mum's Tarago.

mack 10
12th July 2009, 09:45 PM
Jeez sounds like everything has gone to shit while I've been gone.

Axentrik
12th July 2009, 09:59 PM
police are dogs unconcerned by serious crimes, they only do their job when it involves issuing fines.

crackett
12th July 2009, 10:04 PM
I disagree. It's their job. They have to follow orders, wheather they entirely agree with them or not is a different story. I'm sure most officers signed up to catch criminals not label a whole scene criminals. Obviously it comes higher up, ie Mike Rann and other politicans.

Axentrik
12th July 2009, 10:10 PM
just because the global elite use totalitarian methods of authority to retain their riches and control over the general population does not mean these so called crimes have any impact on society. it means people are naive enough to fall for their bullshit lies and "live by the book" without even having a look at who wrote the book. the most corrupt, manipulative and evil men in history.

--Redwork--
12th July 2009, 10:16 PM
Police are just out to raise revenue...

I've been bothered countless times by them.. they even came to my house one day cause I'd been blammed for robbing the local newsagent of 15,000 not to mention the time they came around to "warn" me that id been dobbed in for driving my car in a dangerous manner... When I'd been away working for 2 months and been home only a day and a half in which I'd driven my car maybe 3km's all up to the shops and back.. (sedatly)

But when I went to see them cause my mates housemate had done the runner with $4500 of my hard earned cash they turned their back and said they couldn't do anything..
Just said I had to prove it was her that took the money... Ummm isn't that their job.??? Not mine.

Have very little respect for police... Just casue it's their job to protect ppl. It doesn't mean they can target and harras particular genres...

Frak
12th July 2009, 10:34 PM
New title for licence plates:

SA - The Traffic Infrigement Enforcement State

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/4075/speedfqh.jpg (http://img200.imageshack.us/i/speedfqh.jpg/)

bigdaddykane
12th July 2009, 10:46 PM
lets do what the taxi drivers did, the truckies and bikeies did, block up the city in protest it seamed to plus the issue on to other groups?? For sparta?

driftnick13
12th July 2009, 10:50 PM
knee jerk much? its funny that all this crap in the last few weeks was started by a fake video and now there using it to target anybody driving a import

crackett
12th July 2009, 11:22 PM
Not really, started when two people thought Magill Road was a drag strip. The stupid touge video kinda blew over. But since the Magill Road incident shit hasn't stopped.

People who drive imports aren't the only people being targeted though. Yes we are getting being brought into the demographic of dumb ass commonwhore and falcoon drivers, but all of us modify our vechiles illegally so we will get looked at steriotypically.

All we can do is not get caught doing anything stupid and let all the other drivers hand them selves essentially. People will get defected, might not be doing anything wrong, but if your car is illegal, it was bound to happen. They had a picture segmeant on blow off valves and NOS. I LOL though, imagine the hoon hotline calls; "Yes, I've just seen a bright green car with a blower valve on it, went psssssshhhhhhh tssu tu tu"

SA media fails. Period.

Frak
12th July 2009, 11:32 PM
what annoys me, is media put something on tv/radio etc then the 'average punter' (98% of population) totally believe it.

like I've said before, the little old lady who's sees a car pass her 20km/h faster than she's going, she cries "HOON!!" but she's the one doing 20km/h UNDER the speed limit!!!!

and your average d!ckhead who complains of hoon driving BUT their driving is an absolute a joke! but they think they are safe drivers WTF!

don't get me started ;)

Mr Awsome
13th July 2009, 12:59 AM
mike ran likes little boys.

and

the generic public are dip shits. the media publications know this so they play on it.

millhouse
13th July 2009, 01:43 AM
mike ran likes little boys.

Wow best comment out!!

But there really is nothing we can do, just try to hide and beg our mummies to use there car!!

:shout:

ArbPotatoes
13th July 2009, 01:48 AM
The dawn of sleepers is approaching

R&D Mechanical
13th July 2009, 02:29 AM
im going to buy a commodore.

mack 10
13th July 2009, 02:34 AM
lets do what the taxi drivers did, the truckies and bikeies did, block up the city in protest it seamed to plus the issue on to other groups?? For sparta?

Nah dude wont work, the police will just surround us with defect stations.

3P Forky
13th July 2009, 02:10 PM
The dawn of sleepers is approaching

its already here ;)

chapl
13th July 2009, 03:29 PM
glad im selling my car now lol

skaney
13th July 2009, 04:09 PM
The problem is adelaide only has 1 news paper, so people have no choice but to read their crap. That and we have such an aged population of baby boomers. Their just a bunch of grumpy old farts who cant remember the way they used to drive when they were young.

you'll have to wait 20 years or so until most of them drop dead and the youth are sick of bullshit legislation and labeling of individuals like 'hoons' and the unconstitutional bikie laws for any change im afraid.

R&D Mechanical
13th July 2009, 04:16 PM
fuck this im buying an evo

MINIHORSE
13th July 2009, 04:23 PM
seriously at the end of the day its all about how you drive, if you want to hang out in a group somewhere, make it in a non police patrol area, eg somewhere NOT near a BP or popular lookout, i drove my red car as loud as it was and as low as it was for 3 yrs and only ever got pulled over and defected if at all during the day, if you drive your car in peak hour traffic to and from work and in the middle of the night you should be fine, if you bust street skids at 9 on a saturday night then your most likely to get pulled over,
if you must go for a spirited winding mountain run then head somewhere different other than the hills, adelaide has some of the BEST driving roads in the country, and they are mostly down south,

as for task force, meh, they can only be forcefull if they can catch up

Mr Awsome
13th July 2009, 05:04 PM
just wait they will try and bring in the "if we catch u, will crush your car."
then ill sit back, wait and watch the death toll rise in high speed cop presuits.

R&D Mechanical
13th July 2009, 05:14 PM
+1 ^^ that is right on

JUG-HEAD
13th July 2009, 05:24 PM
glad im selling my car now lol

same, i just dont want it defected before i sell it. lol

MINIHORSE
13th July 2009, 06:59 PM
........^!

AE86_WANABE
13th July 2009, 07:25 PM
MiniHorse know whats his on about... if u drive sensible u dont get any trouble (most of the time) but if ur bored and cruizing in hot spots every week ur going to get caught...

But my opinion is that a majority of police are power hungry, i used to drive a stock 323 astina and this thing would be last thing on the world to get pulled over but i did and i got DEFECTED WTF!! window tint too dark, so i waited till the next day and went through the defect station with it still on and passed, i just thought to my self why waste my time.. but Police are Tools never get there job right nd target wrong ppl :)

--Redwork--
13th July 2009, 07:38 PM
Agreed if you hang in all the wrong spots you get targeted...
A freind of mine has lost his livence soo amy time now already and he's only 20. cause he go's to all the car hang outs...

Had the cops follow me all the way to the video shop the other day. weaving through the traffic to stay behind me... Which is something that they would pull a normal person over for.. And I wasn't speeding before some one suggest that I was.. They were just at traffic lights when i drove past and were trying to catch me.. Anyway followed me the whole way into the shopping center and then into the small car park.. When I park they drove past and parked further up the car park to wait for me...
Pretty sure that a clear case of police harasment.

blair
13th July 2009, 08:00 PM
^ thats happend to me about 6 times... i have no idea what following someone and not pulling them over achieves??

MINIHORSE
13th July 2009, 09:06 PM
Cops also go by the natural human instinct which is "Instant Judgement", where somebody judges you by the way you look or the way you compose yourself, EG, if you hop out of the car with a Flat Cap, Slazies (prefered lower clothing garment prefered by all corolla drivers), dirty AM90's and an NWA "Fuck Da Police" t-shirt, then they will most likely have already decided to defect you regardless of your car

I have been pulled over that many times, usually sporting some kind of corporate work apparel of some sort, and you instantly gain respect from the officer in question

best excuse when a cop is tailgating your arse, pull over and get on the phone, and pretend to not notice them, make the first move, they hardly have time to sit there and wait for you to finish speaking to your long lost cousin who has been missing in the mountains of Uraguay,

Secondly, when your speaking to the cop on the side of the road and he or she asks you what you do for a living, just say something they will have respect for, if you say "Im Fukn Unemployed eh" as im sure a particular former forum member has said to the police, then most likely they will judge you,
for example, if you tell the police officer that your a Paramedic or Fire Fighter, then you instantly gain respect i know this is lying but at the end of the day theres a chance they arent going to defect you as your a fellow emergency services member,

This is just from my experience, at the end of the day if you speak to the officer with respect and in a good demeanour then you will go far

mack 10
13th July 2009, 09:29 PM
Secondly, when your speaking to the cop on the side of the road and he or she asks you what you do for a living, just say something they will have respect for, if you say "Im Fukn Unemployed eh" as im sure a particular former forum member has said to the police, then most likely they will judge you

LOL!!!! I now have countless people looking at me wondering why i just laughed so hard in the hotel lobby.

sly1
13th July 2009, 10:24 PM
my ke got defected by them on saturday nite for tie rod ends..

obey wan boenny
13th July 2009, 11:27 PM
Had the cops follow me all the way to the video shop the other day. weaving through the traffic to stay behind me... Which is something that they would pull a normal person over for.. And I wasn't speeding before some one suggest that I was.. They were just at traffic lights when i drove past and were trying to catch me.. Anyway followed me the whole way into the shopping center and then into the small car park.. When I park they drove past and parked further up the car park to wait for me...
Pretty sure that a clear case of police harasment.

Yep, had the cops do the same, at about 3 in the morning drove past them on a main road, watched in my mirror as they did an (illegal) u-turn through traffic lights and could see them speeding up behind me, lucky the next street was mine so i sped up slightly, turned onto it quickly then into my driveway just as they turned onto my street. they just stopped outside my house and i got out, and walked inside. after couple mins they sped off. I was doing nothing wrong, why chase me.

dad was followed once for about 10 mins by police, all the way home and pulled into driveway behind, checked his drivers licence (car was rego'd in my name and i had lost it) then left straight away in a grump which was funny :P

But most of the time, don't do anything wrong and don't get hassled.

--Redwork--
13th July 2009, 11:36 PM
I had an argument in my younger days with a very stubern police women one day,, She would not believe me when I said that I have never NOT been pulled over be a police car that has been behind me... She just kept saying I was lier and that would never happen...

In all honestly, to this day I can say that a cop car has followed me and not pulled me over mybe 2 -3 times in my life.. Reguardless of what car I was driving... And i've been driving now nearly 12 years...

Frak
13th July 2009, 11:49 PM

What was wrong with the tie-rod ends and how did the genius/automotive engineer policeman check them?

NathanKe70
13th July 2009, 11:52 PM
got pulled over in my ke last wednesday by a unmarked, he followed me for about 8km's then pulled me over, i got out of my car covered in concrete as i just came from a job, and the cop looked over my car, said my seat belt doesnt retract (which it does) and all tyres are bald, yes the rears are but my fronts have 20% tread left. he said i wont defect you this time but ill be checking up with you in a week. so i guess ill see on wednesday if he can be bothered to come and check on me. but now with this task force diagonal a whole team will probably come out and defect me lol.

--Redwork--
13th July 2009, 11:56 PM
HAHA.. got pulled in my KE goin home one night.. Cop comes to the window all stern... Licence please... I hand it to him.. Can you pop the bonnet please son.. Yeah mate. No worries... I do so.... Cop takes one look at my stock as 4k.... Here's your licence back.. Have a nice night.. Didn't even run my licence.. was a pissa..

bigdaddykane
14th July 2009, 12:34 AM
as for task force, meh, they can only be forcefull if they can catch up
LOL just got pulled over then, my pants where low from getting out the seat, women cop goes "pull your fucking pants up you little prick", i go watch your mouth im religous, she didnt say a word to me after that, british cop was trying to defect me for a broken taillight,told him ive got 4 spares at home and he can come watch me change it now and then said before we go any futher with this im recording it just so i have a record if i would like to take it to court and can i have your vin and bage numbers so any issues that come up i can direct them to you. he replyed have a good night sir got in the car and drove off. was sporting "prefered lower clothing garment prefered by all corolla drivers" was not in the mood tonight atleast it worked in my favour

Frak
14th July 2009, 01:03 AM
women cop goes "pull your fucking pants up you little prick", i go watch your mouth im religous

whether you are religous or not or the type of clothing you wear, this type of language from police officers is NOT acceptable, you really need to put a complaint in.

My brother actually had a charge reduced in court due to the policeman's bad language when he booked my brother(traffic offence) in court the officer(who was there) was NOT happy that the judge made mention of said language and it was the reason my brother was getting a much reduced fine, thre police prosecutor was also pissed off!! My brother and I were very smug and of course laughed at them!

bigdaddykane
14th July 2009, 01:43 AM
yea i got the plate will ring up and complain tommrow fuck the 5.0 plus anyone i know would say im not relgious if your wondering

R&D Mechanical
14th July 2009, 04:58 AM
yeah police fuck us we fuck police i say.

good job max they should treat people like shit.

3P Forky
14th July 2009, 05:10 AM
cops need to be very careful of what they say to you when you are pulled over.

i was busted doing a yank-turn in a shopping centre, it was a senior sargeant who saw it, he called in another car to deal with me, they started with all the we are taking your car etc, then one of the cops said that i was common criminal etc, sarge overheard it, pulled the officer aside, then came back to me and told me to be on my way.

squish_m8
14th July 2009, 11:19 AM
why do threads like this keep turning up?
about what everyone thinks of cops...

If they do anything against the law or have something to argue, go to court. simple

Axentrik
14th July 2009, 12:25 PM
because some people are ill informed about the police and will believe anything they say and submit to the most irrational and unfair of requests just because some dog cop said so.

Frak
14th July 2009, 03:11 PM
why do threads like this keep turning up?
about what everyone thinks of cops...

If they do anything against the law or have something to argue, go to court. simple

Yeah go to court, with out evidence and it coming down to their word against your word, I'm sure I know who the judge is going to believe :rolleyes:

and before you say you should have evidence, I don't often start a recording every conversation I have, a routine RBT could have a policeman being abusive and where's your proof? just your word against their's!

I think what is pissing people off, is these policemen/women thinking they ARE the law, when infact they are there to up hold the law, which they clearly aren't doing as the gang of 49 still roam the streets and they STILL haven't found the Beamont children........but f*ck they're pulling in some revenue ;)

squish_m8
14th July 2009, 03:23 PM
We cant really control how the cops are going to behave. There is too much against the car enthusiast community at the moment due to all the negative propaganda pushed by the media.

What i was trying to say is that if a cop is trying to do something unfairly to you, chances are you will get off lighter trying to explain it to a judge than argue with a cop.

crackett
14th July 2009, 08:25 PM
This thread wasn't meant to be about bagging out cops, although I knew it was bound to happen. Anyway's, does anyone know if that car crushing law got passed or not?

I think it's such a load of bullshit they can bring in a law way to dramatised to keep old folks at bay, instead of constantly winging about how stupid young kids are in cars. Why not crush cars that belong to repeat drink/drug driving offenders?

Do a skid an get caught, yes your an idiot, but crush a car over that? Taking it well far in my opinion. But I constantly read about people DUI in the paper. 99% repeat offenders, and they are the ones that kill people.

--Redwork--
14th July 2009, 08:59 PM
Just an observation thats been gettin worse and worse of late.. Why can no one on the road tese days do the speed limit... I'm constantly stuck behind ppl who drive at 40kph in a 60 zone and then when I FINALLY get past them, I get 500 meters up the road to get stuck behind some one doing 50...
Is doing 60 too scary for the common motorist.???

Axentrik
14th July 2009, 08:59 PM
But I constantly read about people DIY in the paper. 99% repeat offenders, and they are the ones that kill people.

DIY = do it yourself...

DUI = driving under the influence

crackett
14th July 2009, 09:04 PM
Bahaha, my bad, tired as fuck. But yeah get what I mean?

Just an observation thats been gettin worse and worse of late.. Why can no one on the road tese days do the speed limit... I'm constantly stuck behind ppl who drive at 40kph in a 60 zone and then when I FINALLY get past them, I get 500 meters up the road to get stuck behind some one doing 50...
Is doing 60 too scary for the common motorist.???

Get out of this thread, your a ding dong.

--Redwork--
14th July 2009, 09:07 PM
A ding dong...???

crackett
14th July 2009, 09:07 PM
The polite word for idiot.

--Redwork--
14th July 2009, 09:18 PM
Thanks....
Didn't realise obeying the road rules makes me an idiot...

--Redwork--
14th July 2009, 09:29 PM
I will apologize for contributing to making this a "rag on the cops" thread, instead of discussing the media miss information and new police inishatives that your topic was originally about..

I'm not from down south, or had the chance to watch the news lately so have been totally unaware of the goings on in the outside world reguarding these issues...

Axentrik
14th July 2009, 10:15 PM
yeah doesnt change the fact that cops are dogs and always will be dogs.

crackett
14th July 2009, 10:21 PM
I'm not from down south, or had the chance to watch the news lately so have been totally unaware of the goings on in the outside world reguarding these issues...

Exactly. So make a thread in the QLD section if you want to tear about the 5.0.

sly1
14th July 2009, 10:23 PM
What was wrong with the tie-rod ends and how did the genius/automotive engineer policeman check them?

she jumped in it and turnd the steering wheel to full lock and just said my tie rod ends were fuckd...slugged me a 532 fine aswell.....got pulled over again 2day by 2 otha cops on pt rd on my way bak from port cop shop to get the defect done so i can drive it till it goes 2 regency and they gave me a 132 fine for driving a dfected car...

crackett
14th July 2009, 10:24 PM
You were clearly being a dumb shit if you got pulled over and defected with a $532 fine as well. Keep up the good work pal!

sly1
14th July 2009, 10:26 PM
nah for a matter of fact fuck head i was just doin the speed limit and i got the fine for the dick i bought the car off altered the bak plate...u need a life if all u do on here is acting like a kid PAL

Chairs with flares
14th July 2009, 11:37 PM
nah for a matter of fact fuck head i was just doin the speed limit and i got the fine for the dick i bought the car off altered the bak plate...u need a life if all u do on here is acting like a kid PAL

Did you know it was altered?

If no, fight it (even though you should have known if the police spotted it)

If yes; you deserved it...

Argue all you want; but this is all the time & input you'll get from me on this subject...

*shrug*

ke_70
15th July 2009, 12:05 AM
pics of said tierod? wot makes a tierod fuckes it either screws on or it doesnt unless there was some dodgy attempt at lengthining or shortining them
u know they just want to piss u off when they defect u 4 a fkn tierod end

Mr Awsome
15th July 2009, 12:57 AM
ok so i just heard on the TV, there trying to pass the crushing bill. there crushing cars that are not worth selling.
1st offence 29 days impound, 2nd offence 6months, 3rd they will crush it if its not worth selling to make a profit. what dogs

P.S.

did any one notice that the fotage used was american street racing?

Frak
15th July 2009, 01:06 AM
Saves lives :rolleyes:

driftnick13
15th July 2009, 03:13 AM
Guilty till proven innocent, i think its fucked that they can take away your car right away without even proving that you did anything, cop says you did something and you lose your car for awhile

they should have to prove that your guilty befor being able to take your car away, i dont feel like losing my car for a month then later prove i was innocent

R&D Mechanical
15th July 2009, 05:42 AM
so they are going to take hi performance cars then sell them off, um but isnt that making the problem still in the air? can you get more retarded and only think about money?

saving lifes my ass, all about the money, fuck this world is shit!

JUG-HEAD
15th July 2009, 10:43 AM
so they are going to take hi performance cars then sell them off, um but isnt that making the problem still in the air? can you get more retarded and only think about money?

saving lifes my ass, all about the money, fuck this world is shit!

not the world, just adelaide and the deadshit politicians we have in charge.

obey wan boenny
15th July 2009, 12:37 PM
Yeah i saw it news, said the crushing will start in september, and any 'street racing' offences will be classed as criminal not traffic offence. All the footage was american hondas dragging and getting crushed.
Its funny they said high performance, highly moddfied cars are a problem on our road, and must be taken off and crushed if not sold. Selling doesnt help get them off the road there just going to another punk. Might be able to pick up some cheap imports off the popo in a few months :P

ArbPotatoes
15th July 2009, 02:39 PM
Looking forward to picking up some cheap modded imports

Thanks 5-0!

Bonsai
15th July 2009, 04:59 PM
If you were to say, grow weed and play loud music in the wee hours of the morning in your own home, will they pass a law to crush or sell that too?

shinny
15th July 2009, 05:36 PM
^^ bahahaha @ bonnies post

+1 for 60% of this thread,
does anyone have a link to said footage,
i agree most of it is revenue raising, but selling highly modded cars back to the public is the dumbest thing i've ever heard, it just means some kid might pick up a modded vehicle for cheap and go kill himself and possibly others,

it is a tough subject and i would like to hear the other side of it, the police or government side of it.

there is a very biased side to this problem from the older generation such as my mother who i costantly hear "oh there was this stupid man on the road" or "young boys on the raod are a menace".
its taken the last year or so to get her to come around and realise thats its not only younger males that do silly things on the road but also younger and older women on the road... sadly she is included in that shit driver bracket (cutting across a 2 lane roundabout cutting the bloke on the inside lane off) but theres no telling her that.

i think if they are going to start crushing cars maybe they should set up a driver education course instead, like a driver saftey course at mallala. or fucking open that motorsport pk at port adelaide, give people an alternative than driving spiritedly on the street.
And i know its not gonna happen because the government never wants to spend their own time and money just other peoples, but it might happen if the car enthusiest community puts a decent case forward and enough support behind it...... probably wont happen though.

Mr Awsome
15th July 2009, 06:52 PM
i kno whos lost my vote when it comes to the polls. out with ran! out with ran!

yes old people SUCK! there all one sided. there way or the high way. but u cant go on the highway coz they will crush your car!

now i dont know about you guys, but if i thourght there was any way i was going to lose my car. id run like gordan from the police man.

mr.wikid.sik
15th July 2009, 07:47 PM
rans not to blame, its state government who make these laws not federal government

Slimer86
15th July 2009, 08:18 PM
^^ The Rann government is State government dude...

Media and brainwashed society, cry me a river.

I can't stand they hype that the Falseavertiser can bring in our society, narrow minded readers, blinkers on when reading and in conversation on these subjects, and blinkers on when driving, cutting across lanes, talking on mobile phones, doing make up, eating pies/hungry jacks fries.

crackett
15th July 2009, 08:20 PM
As for selling cars that are illegal but worth good money, eg Nissan S15. They will return it to stock with the help of our good friends SAPOL.

So just say they get a 180SX worth $10k, very worked, they will crush it rather than spend alot of money and time to get it legal.

Completley overkill. But that's SA for you. They overkill every new law, ie, smoking in resteraunts, bikie laws, etc.

Rann + media = FAIL

shinny
15th July 2009, 08:48 PM
i knew there was a reason why i don't read the advertiser

MINIHORSE
15th July 2009, 09:24 PM
To sum up this whole thread...............theres something we can all learn from this dont get caught

Axentrik
15th July 2009, 10:00 PM
you only get busted if they can catch you. so stop driving slow corollas and youll be alright :P

mack 10
15th July 2009, 11:03 PM
you only get busted if they can catch you. so stop driving slow corollas and youll be alright :P

No, ive seen many slow corollas not going so slow... The fast part of the car is in the drivers seat.

bigdaddykane
17th July 2009, 01:23 PM
define street racing is it two commonwhores draging, wrx VS skyline most corrollas arent very good in a straight line anyway, is busting tougay runs through the hills, is it street racing when the only person your trying to beat is yourself, burnouts arnt street racing are they, pretty much ive now put a note book in my car any everytime i see something illegal ill write it down with plate type of car colour, it this anything illegal im sick of 80 year olds driving at 15kph under the speed limit any getting away with it basicly flood the cops system write anoying letters to pollies tell them what retards they are if enought people stir shit they get sick of it if cops pull you over pull out a pen and pad ask for every number they have and all there details (ive heard of bikies doing this it gets under there skin) makes them feel nervous and im pretty sure theres no law against recording what they say to you keep a voice recorder in the car slip it in your pocket when you get out they swear at you, there out and you have proof just play the same game there playing and if you can get away do it

Axentrik
17th July 2009, 02:31 PM
a corolla is always going to be slow compared to a GTR

Chairs with flares
17th July 2009, 02:46 PM
So...

Who's up for a group buy on plate flippers and different colored full body vinyl wraps?

;)

MINIHORSE
17th July 2009, 03:10 PM
oooh me me me

obey wan boenny
17th July 2009, 03:37 PM

not if mike86 is driving the corolla ;)

Konakid
17th July 2009, 04:01 PM

Got done for that when my car was completely stock, id had it for two weeks and it has excess steering play, steve the cop from the hills, is a driving instructor also, few probably know him, dude is a champion.

We all know that the hype is bullshit to some degree but none of us can act like we dont get loose. There is a time and a place to do it, like all things illegal.

Like ive said before, if you really like car/modifying/driving you will keep doing it no matter what the media/adr book/cops say.

Konakid
17th July 2009, 04:03 PM
Oh and if they tried to crush my car id run, but wouldnt that kill more ppl? Ohh wait, knee jerk reaction strikes again.

Seriously like you would just let the cops take your whip. Run, getaway, report stolen, easy.

JUG-HEAD
17th July 2009, 04:05 PM
i know if my car is going to get crushed im gunna do a runner!!

mack 10
17th July 2009, 05:09 PM
As will 90% of the other "hoons and street racers"

and yes i will run too.

Axentrik
17th July 2009, 05:36 PM
lol, what i find funny is people who modify their cars to handle (and perform) better than factory are somehow menace hoons that need to be stopped, but if some fag puts some big heavy chromies and other tasteless mods that make his car handle like shit and potentially cause more accidents its all good and well.

POLICE FAIL.

ke_70
17th July 2009, 05:46 PM
id run even with a 4k

sly1
17th July 2009, 07:49 PM
id run even with a 4k

lol....im sure ud get away lol

bigdaddykane
17th July 2009, 08:03 PM

but gtr understeers through corners because of big heavy engine jeezz havent you done your research?

keto
17th July 2009, 08:07 PM
lol....im sure ud get away lol

pending location, yes.

ke_70
17th July 2009, 08:18 PM
like a big uphill highway

bigdaddykane
17th July 2009, 09:35 PM
who goes hooning of the freeway in a 4k im sorry officer its only a 1.3 im sorry for doing 90 in 100 zone i swear wasnt trying to hoon under the limit

Axentrik
17th July 2009, 10:12 PM
but gtr understeers through corners because of big heavy engine jeezz havent you done your research?

i never said this wasn't the case.

millhouse
17th July 2009, 10:58 PM
^^^^^^ its off initial d LOL

Chairs with flares
17th July 2009, 11:12 PM
Crushing cars huh? I guess if it comes down to it; I'd rather wrap it against a guard rail myself than watch someone else make steel origami out of it.

Axentrik
17th July 2009, 11:25 PM
^^^^^^ its off initial d LOL

ohh never really got into it.

but my mate has a 32GTR and he's always complaining about it understeering through corners.

James86
17th July 2009, 11:31 PM
just chill, no one with half a brain will actually manage to get their car crushed.
there are actually more important things going on in adelaide/the world at the moment.

Mr Awsome
18th July 2009, 09:17 PM
not to the goverment there isnt. they dont care, they just want to make old people feel important and win votes.

jdmitr
28th August 2009, 02:06 AM
now for muskee's 5 cents ... if every mullet sporting westend drinking winny blue smoking pole lubricator stopped doing twinnies (slash single wheeler peelers) in their red lion / blue oval death traps this problem would be at least 80% solved watch any news footage and show me a a/ke 70/1 or sprinter or any jap car bar a rex or 33. its these people from the bottom of the gene pool that gay things up for everyone else. the media always blows shit out of proportion it has to in order to make ratings. so if they think people will care or watch then they will run with it. the police have to show that they are apparently making a difference so due to public outcry blanket anyone with a modded car a hoon and defect everyone to a) make revenue b) have the statistic to show that this is curbing hoon behaviour and c) give us all the shits. long story short
dont rip skids in suburbia or face seeing your car turned into a steel block. end of rant.

Kid Karola
28th August 2009, 09:37 AM
This is a fiasco! It sounds like it won't even be worth having a car anymore.

Has anyone else noticed a steep decline in SA ever since Rann government started driving the state into the ground?
The government and police should be doing their jobs for the public interest, not making laws for the sake of making $ for themselves greedy pigs.
Are we living in a communist state where the law says do this or you will be crushed? I thought Australia was a democracy?!?

If you're old enough to drive on your own, then you're old enough to vote. Make a difference next election, if it's not allready too late...

Frak
28th August 2009, 05:07 PM
now for muskee's 5 cents ... if every mullet sporting westend drinking winny blue smoking pole lubricator stopped doing twinnies (slash single wheeler peelers) in their red lion / blue oval death traps this problem would be at least 80% solved watch any news footage and show me a a/ke 70/1 or sprinter or any jap car bar a rex or 33. its these people from the bottom of the gene pool that gay things up for everyone else. the media always blows shit out of proportion it has to in order to make ratings. so if they think people will care or watch then they will run with it. the police have to show that they are apparently making a difference so due to public outcry blanket anyone with a modded car a hoon and defect everyone to a) make revenue b) have the statistic to show that this is curbing hoon behaviour and c) give us all the shits. long story short
dont rip skids in suburbia or face seeing your car turned into a steel block. end of rant.

Good first post, funny and I agree

Frak
28th August 2009, 05:07 PM
This is a fiasco! It sounds like it won't even be worth having a car anymore.

Has anyone else noticed a steep decline in SA ever since Rann government started driving the state into the ground?
The government and police should be doing their jobs for the public interest, not making laws for the sake of making $ for themselves greedy pigs.
Are we living in a communist state where the law says do this or you will be crushed? I thought Australia was a democracy?!?

If you're old enough to drive on your own, then you're old enough to vote. Make a difference next election, if it's not allready too late...

Karl.......don't get me fucking started on this insidious government>|

MINIHORSE
28th August 2009, 05:33 PM

LOL from the kid whose dads a D' but point taken

jdmitr
29th August 2009, 03:13 AM
lol at 1st post comment^^ im older than 16 would you believe and felix my old man feels the same way but instead he solves real crime.

James86
29th August 2009, 02:29 PM
oh please....adelaide doesn't have real crime:P

Mr Awsome
30th August 2009, 09:51 PM
we do but its caused by cops not actual humans

ArbPotatoes
31st August 2009, 12:01 AM
we do but its caused by cops not actual humans

Haha

There is good cops... like the one that asked MINIHORSE if his rims were SSR...

crackett
31st August 2009, 10:51 PM
Most cops are good. Yes some are dickheads.

BUT, 90% of the time we are the ones that really provoke a cop to be an arsehole to us. Combine that with owning a modified car and media steriotypes and your bound to get a cop making a judgement call before you see's you hope out of your slammed Corolla wearing pants around your knee's, a black hoody and your cap slidewayz...

MINIHORSE
1st September 2009, 12:03 AM
Most cops are good. Yes some are dickheads.

BUT, 90% of the time we are the ones that really provoke a cop to be an arsehole to us. Combine that with owning a modified car and media steriotypes and your bound to get a cop making a judgement call before you see's you hope out of your slammed Corolla wearing pants around your knee's, a black hoody and your cap slidewayz...

Self Description in One