PDA

View Full Version : Time Attack Track Day Aug 14

MountainRunner
23rd July 2009, 03:55 PM
QLD Raceway: Friday August 14

Morning Session: Casual format. Clubman Track (2hrs), Sprint Track (2hrs)

This is the same format we ran on July 8 that was very popular, especially with the new guys. The two shorter tracks are easier on the engine and brakes. If your new make sure you let me know and you will be booked into the beginners group for extra tutorial on the day.

Afternoon Session: Project Mu Time Attack Series Round 5. Clubman Track (3hr), National (1hr)

It’s already the second last round of the Project Mu Time Attack Series. Make sure you get booked in. you don’t have to be running the series to come and drive. Its points based so the format is the same. The National track will be run for the last hour so everyone can get a taste of the big circuit.

Make sure you get booked in for the next event.

Holy Grail

The Holy Grail list is loaded on the front page of www.timeattack.com.au Check it out. Some very nice rides.

wanabdrifta
23rd July 2009, 05:47 PM
whats required for this?

MountainRunner
23rd July 2009, 05:59 PM
All you need is a Helmet, long sleeve clothing and an AASA license which you can buy on the day for $55 annual ($25 for the day).

If your new to the track let me knkow and I will put you in the beginners group where you can find your feet and get into it at your own pace.

brassallslide86
6th August 2009, 12:49 AM
whats the cost for the day providing you already have a thingo license

MountainRunner
6th August 2009, 08:19 AM
$140 for a half day, $270 for full day. We run only 4 groups of 10 cars so you get heaps of track time without too much traffic slowing you down.

driftke70
6th August 2009, 07:15 PM
god damn wish my car was finished

MountainRunner
7th August 2009, 12:32 PM
The afternoon still has 10 free spots, this usually means the guys who come out drive laps until they run out of fuel.