PDA

View Full Version : Members scamming members

reecegze
26th July 2009, 08:31 PM
Nothing to see here.

evil86
26th July 2009, 08:37 PM
events like these are know good. i know first hand how it feels like. we should catch these guys out. hope things work out for u reece

benzo
26th July 2009, 10:04 PM
From the few times I've met Jordan (Whip) He had seemed like a pretty genuine dude, bought some parts from him too

I'm sure there is a good excuse as to the delay, I had a pretty long delay, waiting for my quadlights from Sonsta for 2 or so months. But I got them and hold no hard feelings, he's a good dude

If he told you 1.5 weeks ago he had sent them I suggest wait it out a little longer, They could well take 1-2 weeks to arrive

Cheers, Ben.

reecegze
26th July 2009, 10:07 PM
Could well be the case.. But taking money off another and not sending them out is another thing. Hoping your right dude

From the few times I've met Jordan (Whip) He had seemed like a pretty genuine dude, bought some parts from him too

I'm sure there is a good excuse as to the delay, I had a pretty long delay, waiting for my quadlights from Sonsta for 2 or so months. But I got them and hold no hard feelings, he's a good dude

If he told you 1.5 weeks ago he had sent them I suggest wait it out a little longer, They could well take 1-2 weeks to arrive

Cheers, Ben.

Cerby86
26th July 2009, 11:19 PM
were they send through auspost?
Cos they will take a month or so to find an employee who can read, so they can find out what the address is!

quadeyquade
26th July 2009, 11:54 PM
I hate these threads.

I bought something off one of the older, really respected members on here. I would buy from him again. It took about 6-8weeks via auspost. Not his fault, and I never blamed him.

So dont go accusing members unless you have solid proof.

Sherlock
27th July 2009, 12:01 AM
Dude, he's sent the lines. I've now PM'd you twice saying they've been sent. I've rung Jordan each time and he's assured me they've been sent.

He's a nocturnal animal, who rarely answers his phone unless its between the hours of 3pm and 3am and rarely has money left on his cap.

If anything it's an Auspost error, I've waited in excess of 3-4weeks for parts.

No need to make a thread about this, locked.