PDA

View Full Version : [track] *Double Skidpan* Day - Sunday 30th August 2009 (AM)

Matt-AE86
27th July 2009, 09:56 PM
Just relaying this on Russell's behalf. Please contact him on the email address at the end of the notice.

----

Hi Guys,

We are having a DOUBLE Skidpan Driver Training Day at the RAC Driving Centre (Formerly AHG Driving Centre, Grogran Drv, Perth Airport).

Cost is $50 Member, $80 Non-Members

Be there at 8am for Sign-on. Limit is 20 People.. All makes and models welcome. There will be 2 instructors available on the day.

We will run 2 single skidpans with 10 cars each for half the session then run a double skidpan course up until lunch.

Requirements:

Approved Helmet
Long Clothing
Valid Drivers License (Must Present)
Roadworthy Vehicle

To secure your spot:

Transfer your payment to -
Name: All Fours & Rotaries Car Club of WA
Bank: Commonwealth
BSB: 066 000
ACC: 1011 4377

Put your Surname and 'Skidpan' as your message reference (ie I would put KNIGHT SKIDPAN)

Then email a copy of your transfer receipt, with your full name and car to poombah@iinet.net.au

Any questions relating to the day please feel free to email committee@allfours.org.au

Cheers

Russell Knight
AFARCC Treasurer

Entry List:

see: http://www.allfours.org.au/forums/showthread.php?p=4184

Shahzan
28th July 2009, 01:34 AM
I might join, need to make sure I could make it

fly ryder
28th July 2009, 02:10 AM
sounds tempting considering few drift bois will be there but i dunoo because it the weekend before collie drift

Tom86
25th August 2009, 05:26 PM
anyone going to this? just paid for mine. Still a few spots left.

FLCL
26th August 2009, 06:11 PM
Wont be there as I organised a Silviawa one the week after lol. plus im broke cos im doing a motor rebuild :(

Beserker99
27th August 2009, 10:11 PM
Not me sadly Tom, my car is feeling its age, and I'm still awaiting the completion of my new engine lol