PDA

View Full Version : Engine Rebuilds on the Gold Coast

Dfectd_Drftr
3rd August 2009, 03:26 PM
Hey guys,

If anyone is after 4AGE 16V or 20V stripdowns for cheap prices send me a pm. Been working in the automotive industry for a while now and am happy to strip down motors at home for forum members. Can organise acid dipping and also honing etc. Would prefer to keep this just as a complete strip and stay away from re-assembly. However for the right price wouldnt be too much hassle. Price for full stripdown inc all parts and fasteners tagged for around $150 timing belt motor. Little more for chain driven and cheaper for lifters.

Cheers, Jamie

jamie78
10th August 2009, 07:28 PM
interested in doing an engine swap??? ive gotta get this 4ac out!!
i can line up a 4agze or a 20v
pm me if ya can help me out

cheers

70XIN
10th August 2009, 09:02 PM
so what .. you pull apart someones motor and charge for it? sorry if i sound rude, but can't anyone do that?

shift_rook
10th August 2009, 09:50 PM
not really, some people don't understand that shit has to be organised properly when pullin stuff down

MJ86
11th August 2009, 10:01 AM
I would think if you want to charge prices like that just for stripping an engine you should contact the admins and become a site sponsor instead of trying to backdoor them mate.
$150 to strip an engine is a rip-off anyway.

ae86 boy
11th August 2009, 03:39 PM
Heyy how much would you charge for a 16v or a 20v blacktop?
cause im sick of this 4-ac in my hachi and need a 4age.

Dfectd_Drftr
12th August 2009, 07:47 AM
I would think if you want to charge prices like that just for stripping an engine you should contact the admins and become a site sponsor instead of trying to backdoor them mate.
$150 to strip an engine is a rip-off anyway.

I will eventually become a site sponser later this year as I am starting an import business. You find someone who will completely strip a motor, label all parts and acid dip a block for less than $150 mate. $300 is the going rate and most techs will never do it anyway.

Fozz
12th August 2009, 05:34 PM
will you strip and acid dip my kettle