PDA

View Full Version : Stupid driving you've seen

Frak
7th August 2009, 07:50 PM
New thread, report the acts of stupidity you see while driving around.

Today I saw a woman drive across an intersection then just stop dead on the other side, almost caused a huge accident, then she gets all shitty when people start beeping her.......why did she just stop dead??????

Then while driving along doing 60km/h in a 60km/h zone a B-double just pulled straight out in front of me WTF!!! I promptly changed lanes and drove past said wanker, gave him the 'wanker' sign and he starts flashing headlights.....WTF!!!

ArbPotatoes
7th August 2009, 07:55 PM
Saw a guy in a falcoon mount the curb and get a little bit of time on 3 wheels turning off of Main North

Lulz were had

rthy
7th August 2009, 07:57 PM
saw a honda city hit one of those post bins
Austpost 1 Honda 0

trikzlane
7th August 2009, 08:29 PM
saw a p plate commodore, the end.
lol

ae86
7th August 2009, 08:30 PM
i get a fair few trucks almost taking my front end off, they dont pay attention or dont care, this normally occours on roundabouts when they go wide

driftke70
7th August 2009, 08:56 PM
saw a commodore ss ute smash into a curb on a round about in my review mirror,

about 4 weeks later, same stretch of road, i was drive around an accident being guided by cops, and about 100m up the road this dude locks up and rolls off the road into an embankment.

Mickey H
7th August 2009, 09:10 PM
Was behind my mate in his ke25, went around a corner, rear hopped the kerb he lost control of the steering and smashed into a truck.

mack 10
7th August 2009, 09:25 PM
Ive seen a dude driving like Ari Vatinen once in a ke70. He came over a blind crest at like 80km/h full lock unknowing that there was a Y junction on the other side. Hit the center divider sideways and the outside tyres bit into the soft dirt and flipped the car onto its roof....

Ohh wait.... shit...

svenmate
7th August 2009, 09:48 PM
Ive seen a dude driving like Ari Vatinen once in a ke70. He came over a blind crest at like 80km/h full lock unknowing that there was a Y junction on the other side. Hit the center divider sideways and the outside tyres bit into the soft dirt and flipped the car onto its roof....

Ohh wait.... shit...

nice (y)

hendo
7th August 2009, 09:59 PM
i was driving home about 3 months ago at 2am after a party.

following a merc E class wagon with kids in it. we where sitting at a red light and after about 20 seconds for no reason the merc just drives off into the intersection as they had just got a green light. there was a falcon panno that had to slam on the brakes and swerve to miss them.

i don't even think the merc realized what they had done. i totally freaked out and drove the rest of the way home at 50.

Sherlock
7th August 2009, 10:04 PM
Spotted some Taxi driver in Town the other night, he got sick of waiting at a Red light so just drove through it. Some Traffic cops on foot were 20m up the road, saw the whole thing and flagged him down. Muhahaha.

ArbPotatoes
7th August 2009, 10:11 PM
Also my mate's dad was driving some of my mates to cricket, going through an intersection when the lights turned red. He stopped straight away, sat there in the middle of the intersection because 'it's red'. Lol.

ROLL3R
8th August 2009, 12:41 AM
I see alot of dumb shit on the road as i drive all day long for my job. But the funniest thing i've seen was a vs commodore driver on his red P's. He was obviously in a mad rush to get somewhere. He was driving behind a brand new BMW with a snooty suit wearing business man driving it, the light went amber the BMW could of gone through but decided to stop, the VS had to stop because of this, almost cleaned up the rear end of the BMW in the process. The P plate driver reversed a few metres then flashed his lights repeatedly then wound down his window and shouted some choice words. Just after this the turning lane light went green but because the retarded VS driver was not paying attention he thought it was the main lights and accelerated hard RIGHT INTO THE BACK OF THE STATIONARY BMW !! ha ha ha ha ha. You should of seen his face !! White as a ghost. I bet he didnt even have insurance. I drove off at this point laughing as i went on my way.

hao.
8th August 2009, 03:40 AM
I was in my mate's car cruising home along the highway in a convoy with some other mates after a track day and some guy in a ricey-looking Commodore on his red P's WITH his kid in the backseat decided he'd like to try and race us. Anyway, he cruised next to each of us for about 5 seconds then take off really fast to see if we'd race him...the car looked very unstable when he launched..and to think he had a kid in a baby seat in the back, biggest douchebag out. He failed too 'cos no one budged and he got caught behind a few trucks. lol.

86TRD
8th August 2009, 04:05 AM
so many storys i couldnt even be bothered to type haha , though tonight i didnt see but i was told a p plater in a 350z smashed into some commo ute , sucks to be that kid.

squish_m8
8th August 2009, 01:47 PM
last week I saw a falcon EB i think, doing a standstill in a carwash for about a minute...

mack 10
8th August 2009, 07:49 PM
last week I saw a falcon EB i think, doing a standstill in a carwash for about a minute...

Thats not stupid thats fucking sick!

benzo
8th August 2009, 08:07 PM
my nanna has stopped in the middle of a round about a few years ago, because she didn't know where she was supposed to be going.

My nanna is really a great example of old people who think they are good drivers because they have never had a speeding ticket.

Only today I spotted some ugly chick in a purple magna while stopped at a red light with cars behind her put it in reverse, then beep her horn while yelling at people to move. After 2 cars had reversed for her, she sped into the left turn slip lane cutting a car off. Going around the corner she touched the kerb then proceeded to go right through a red light where a few kids were crossing....

Thank fuck the government is focussing on removing all hoons from our roads

corknose
9th August 2009, 12:37 AM
not really the same but.

Me and my brother were driving along and these fobs came speeding up behind us but couldn't over take us cause someone in the lane next to us was going same speed(10 over the limit).

We were going to go right in a lane that can go right or straight n it was a red light n was beeping and all this we were like wtf and then i relised we had to go straight then we took off straight.

After we took off straight he over took us and tried to ram us off the road and missed hit the medium stip and then swerved over the other side of the road and did the same thing so we were like fuck this going like 160 trying to get away.

We stopped cause of traffic and he got out of his car walks up told us to get f out raging(this guy is lik 6 foot 4 he would kill us in one punch ) we like no n then he tried to smash the window with his elbow but failed so we just bailed so fucked up!

ROLL3R
9th August 2009, 12:53 AM
i've always thought that road rage should be kept inside your car, not getting out of your car and going nuts. its just fucked up. i've seen a guy get out of a car, walk up to the car in front of him and proceed to smash it was a baseball bat :right: seriously does it need to escalate to that? Also seen a small truck cut off a car, pulled up to a set of lights, the dude in the car gets out walks up to the drivers side door of the truck starts yelling, the truck driver opens the door and starts to get out, then the other dude slammed the door into the truck drivers arm, breaking it in the process. WTF ?? Stay in your car people !!! its more fun that way!!! hmmm thinking about it. Ages ago i was driving down a windy dirt road in a FWD car, then this fuck head in a rodeo with a trailer speeds past me ( keeping in mind this road is barely wide enough for one car ) so i shouted out FUCK HEAD and gave him the finger. He then pulled in front of me stopped in the middle of the road ( blocking it with his trailer ) then opened his door, started walking towards my car yelling and swearing, i quickly stuck it in reverse punched the accelerator flicking rocks up at him and his shit heap car, reversed up the road a bit pulled a 180 then sped off. Goodluck to him catching up, he had no chance of turning around. FUCKING DUMB ASS !! I hate people with mass ego's.

driftnick13
9th August 2009, 01:05 AM
my best mate last year was pushed around 50 meters down the street by a 50year old man in a 4WD because my friend wouldn’t let him over take on a single lane road with parked cars, he followed my friend for about 5 mins then my friend pulled into a servo so he could cut down some side streets to get home, friend stopped to see if there was any traffic and bang 4WD rams him then put his foot down and pushed him down the street, stopped then tried to race off

friend followed him and got his rego the went to the police station and reported it, police tried to blame my friend for it pretty much and driver of the 4WD got a slap on the wrist and had to pay for my friends car (around $2000), lucky it was only his pos daily and not his Cefiro or i would have beat the shit out of the old guy

it was on channel 10 news:P

wasnt the 1st time he has been hit by someone in a 4WD, a 4WD was tail gaiting him while he was driving his Cefiro, friend breaked to turn a corner and bam 4WD hits him and breaks his tail lights (didnt hit him hard but hard enough to break his tail lights), guy trys to drive off friend chased him down and raged at him for abit then went to the police station, the police fined my friend for unnecessary breaking and made the 4WD owner pay to fix his tail lights

i hear young ppl in modded cars are the problem tho

racsov
9th August 2009, 01:32 AM
you dont realise how much you use your horn until your boss kit breaks and you cant use it :(

focus_7
9th August 2009, 01:36 AM
not really the same but.

me and my brother were driving along and these fobs cam speeding up behind us but couldnt over take us cause someone in the lane next to us was going same speed(10 over the limit)and then we were going to go right in a lane that can go right or straight n it was a red light n was beeping and all this we were like wtf and then i relised we had to go straight then we took off straight and then he over took us and tried to ram us off the road and missed hit the medium stip and then sewrved ov the other side of the road and did the same thing so we were like fuck this going like 160 trying to get away we stop cause of traffic and he got out of his car walks up told us to get f out raging(this guy is lik 6 foot 4 he would kill us in one punch ) we like no n then he tried to smash the window with his elbow but failed so we just bailed so fucked up!

Full stops. Learn to use them.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2002/20021011h.gif

Also Breaks=/=Brakes

Break: when something fails and can no longer serve its purpose.
Brake: a restraint used to slow or stop a vehicle

/End grammar mode.

ROLL3R
9th August 2009, 01:40 AM
¿ Well said ¿

ArbPotatoes
9th August 2009, 02:18 AM
calknowles, I was reading your post and nearly suffocated. Don't do that to me man, I nearly died.

corknose
9th August 2009, 12:31 PM
yeh i posted it i was like fuck , too tired they will get the point

driftke70
9th August 2009, 08:34 PM
but honestly, are you 14?

seek
9th August 2009, 09:57 PM
not really the same but.

me and my brother were driving along and these fobs cam speeding up behind us but couldnt over take us cause someone in the lane next to us was going same speed(10 over the limit)and then we were going to go right in a lane that can go right or straight n it was a red light n was beeping and all this we were like wtf and then i relised we had to go straight then we took off straight and then he over took us and tried to ram us off the road and missed hit the medium stip and then sewrved ov the other side of the road and did the same thing so we were like fuck this going like 160 trying to get away we stop cause of traffic and he got out of his car walks up told us to get f out raging(this guy is lik 6 foot 4 he would kill us in one punch ) we like no n then he tried to smash the window with his elbow but failed so we just bailed so fucked up!

but honestly, are you 14?

^ lol, i got bored so i decided to hunt him down...

and..

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/55/l_5830350d971c20789c938211add2e6b7.jpg

if everything is correct he is 16 and 6 months old.

callum, you have recently got out of school dude, learn to use correct spelling and grammar.

corknose
9th August 2009, 11:19 PM
hahaha wow internet is so weird. Yeh im 16 and dont go to school so i dont really write essays or anything needing punctuation so i cbf normally i would but i was so tired so sorry for all the greif i have cause

ke_70
9th August 2009, 11:23 PM
drop out!!!!
grammars overated

corknose
9th August 2009, 11:24 PM
Got an apprentaship. Finished year ten got school certificate n all.

Sherlock
9th August 2009, 11:39 PM
Lol at the detective skills. Internet, serious business.

benno93
16th August 2009, 11:01 PM
hahah i took that pic of you callum
good times

corknose
16th August 2009, 11:15 PM
haha evan took it lol, every1 bags out me but dont hate on roll3R

ROLL3R
17th August 2009, 10:56 AM
What did i do? why would anyone "hate on" me ?

corknose
17th August 2009, 02:57 PM
i've always thought that road rage should be kept inside your car, not getting out of your car and going nuts. its just fucked up. i've seen a guy get out of a car, walk up to the car in front of him and proceed to smash it was a baseball bat :right: seriously does it need to escalate to that? Also seen a small truck cut off a car, pulled up to a set of lights, the dude in the car gets out walks up to the drivers side door of the truck starts yelling, the truck driver opens the door and starts to get out, then the other dude slammed the door into the truck drivers arm, breaking it in the process. WTF ?? Stay in your car people !!! its more fun that way!!! hmmm thinking about it. Ages ago i was driving down a windy dirt road in a FWD car, then this fuck head in a rodeo with a trailer speeds past me ( keeping in mind this road is barely wide enough for one car ) so i shouted out FUCK HEAD and gave him the finger. He then pulled in front of me stopped in the middle of the road ( blocking it with his trailer ) then opened his door, started walking towards my car yelling and swearing, i quickly stuck it in reverse punched the accelerator flicking rocks up at him and his shit heap car, reversed up the road a bit pulled a 180 then sped off. Goodluck to him catching up, he had no chance of turning around. FUCKING DUMB ASS !! I hate people with mass ego's.

where's the paragraphs here? Not diggi g at you just everyone hatin me

todd
17th August 2009, 03:34 PM
ROLL3R doesnt need paragraphs cos he has a 3 instead of an E in his name.

unwritten forum rules really. anyone whos L337 enough to have a 3 instead of an E in their forum name, can do whatever the fuck they want.

geeeees cal.

corknose
17th August 2009, 03:37 PM
I should just know that I forgot haha

lach
17th August 2009, 04:12 PM
i'll let the pictures to the talking :DD . (all taken on my mobile)

xero
18th August 2009, 09:43 AM
leaving westside with beau one sat arvo, watch some douche in a daewoo absolutely DESTROY the underside of his car as he launched over a traffic island. yes thats right launched.
i was in my AE86 behind, beau was in his van and gave it a hit, guy took off cutting the corner and over the traffic island.

i swear i was still laughing after an hour of driving home and later into the night... in fact i was laughing so hard i almost missed my turn off!

Javal
25th August 2009, 09:59 PM
Giving this thread a bump due to infuriation imparted upon me tonight.

Rolling down my local main road, 2 lanes each way. Sitting in the left lane like a good citizen, check mirrors, there's a car about 300m back, indicate, change lanes as i wish to make a right turn in about 700 meters.

About 15 seconds later, that car that was about 300m behind me is sitting on my ass, flashing his lights and making a big fuss.

I shake it off, just another dickhead, whatever.

Dude overtakes in a huff (he was moving fair quick to start with) and as he passes, i spot the thing which makes me absolutely furious: L Plates.

A motherfuckin L plater, flogging it around WITH A PARENT IN THE CAR.

A number of these people who become statistics do so by their own hand, but some are just bad from the start. I think this time i can safely blame the parent.

driftke70
26th August 2009, 12:01 PM
youd be surprised how much the parents effect everything these days, whats basically happened is more mum and dads are away from home, feel guilty cause they arnt there for their kids all the time and end up supplementing this with odd behaviour and expensive presents and stuff. Its like expected now for a kid to get a car, a ps3, a bike or what ever.

as much as that scenario sucks id lean towards the plate being left on by accident. 99% of L platers are too scared to do anything like that. Unless they have already been driving illegally for some time.

my situation the other day, ive been riding a pushie to uni (no license/get fit) and i was stopped on a foot path i was messaging a friend to see what he was up to and if i should ride over, this chick in this ford territory just pulls off the road locks up on the gravel, throws rocks and dust and shit all over me, i look over and shes just rummaging through her back trying to find her phone. Completely oblivious that i was even there, like full on 2m away from me. No one behind her or anything.

Some words were exchanged. I was called sexist. she was called a dumb broad

Cerby86
26th August 2009, 01:02 PM
fcuking ford territories!!! Anyone who buys one shot be put down to reduce the risk to everyone else!
I live up a rural gravel road and this new subdivision went in so we had people who had never driven on gravel roads moving in.
The speed limit is 80 on the gravel but the general system is if you see another car you get one wheel almost in the gutter and slow down to about 40/50ish and wave.
Yes i know its rural and quaint but this system has been working for centuries if not millenia!

Not our new neighbour with the ford territory! Fucking 80km straight up the middle of the road. I put my wheel into the ditch, realised she was still going hit me and actually managed to get out of the ditch onto the other side. We are talking aggricultural ditch here! A foot deep and two foot wide! i've just driven through it in a lowered ae86!

Anyway the stupid bitch goes past, doesn't slow down and staring straight ahead pretending i wasn't there, classic "Yes I know i'm a cunt but if you don't tell me I'll be able to pretend you don't mind!"

This happens a couple of times and I mention it to my house mates and it turns out that she is doing it to everyone! So one of my flatmates who drives a brand new turbo diesel patrol just refuses to pull into the ditch and keeps driving straight down the middle of the road. She freaks out and almost crashes, he winds down the window and says "Now you know how it feels! Slow the fuck down and pull the fuck over or next time I won't stop!"
So she stops doing that :P

But about a week later im driving down the same road doing 40 heading downhill into a
T intersection. I have right of way and its a blind intersection cos of trees and bushes. So i get maybe 20 metres before the intersection and the territory comes flying through the stop sign into a blind intersection. Only realises i was there when I hit the skids.
So then instead of keeping her boot in and getting out of the way so I have more room to stop she stops broadside across the whole road!
Once again Im heading through the ditch and into some poor bastards garden! Only this time I'm doing 40km/h!!
I manage to stop maybe a meter short of a big cement drain pipe and she reverses back up the road looking really innocent.
So i have a go at her and ask her what the fuck she thinks she's doing going straight through a stop sign and she says "Oh as if i did it on purpose, I've got kids in the car!"

WTF so your accidently did 60 through a blind intersection with kids in the car? Fucking thats okay then!
And i said " well it's not the first time you've run people off the road so maybe you should stop being a fucking retard" and she rolls her eyes and drives off.
So i called the police and they said well there isn't much we can do except send her a letter. WTF! If the positions were reversed My car would be getting crushed and i'd be bankrupt and in jail!
Then the police say well there is an officer giving out speeding tickets in the school zone down the road so if she is driving dangerously he will book her.
They didn't like it when i said " well she's a soccer mum driving a ford territory dropping her kids off at that school, so the cop won't even notice her."

So i went down the road and explained what had happened to the officer giving out tickets and showed him a photo of the intersection and the slide marks and he went into the school and found her hahahahah
I don't know if she got a ticket or not but she hasn't tried to kill anyone in the last 6 months!

corknose
26th August 2009, 01:18 PM
Think you have taken the cake from medwin for longest posts haha

all torque
26th August 2009, 02:18 PM
Haha, that's awesome Cerby. Justice served :cool:.

You've also reaffirmed my sentiments towards typical Territory drivers.

driftke70
26th August 2009, 02:36 PM
good to see the law working in our favour.

gf got pulled over the other day, have some new police who have settled in near my house, 11 of them on staff, somehow the building cost just under 20m for what looks like a house with a carpark out the front. It is beyond me, alot of cash in pockets me thinks. But anyhoo, breath tested her, and i said to the cop who seemed like an awesome dude, good to see you with a breathalyzer and not a radar gun tucked in somewhere on the side of the road. He made a comment about how thats not how he will be running his station, i gave him kudos and that was that.

If your kids seriously make you drive like an idiot, should either not drive with them, or lay some serious back hand.

ThatsHowWeRoll
26th August 2009, 02:44 PM
I was driving home from dropping the girl off one night and a P Plate in a barina fly's past me doing bout 140km/hr crossing unbroken lines and around a blind corner...he slowed a little trying to race or something then took off again....

I caught up to him coming into town and thought stuff this....took a few back streets and then put the kaaz to good use and with some added style pulled out in front of the Barina....It felt good to effortlessy dominate him:)

Low Style
26th August 2009, 03:17 PM
there are so many bad drivers out there.

out at a cruise spot on night this guy in a AU falcon speeds in the car park pulls up in front of the boat ramp smashed reverse in to the water. water goes all over ther car and its up to the boot he skids it out then repeats the same process 3 times speeds off LOL! Random as fuck.

seen a person drive straight over a roud about. no braking nothing just drove straight over it took out some signs and kept going.

the amount of commondore drivers one wheel "drifting" corners to crashing is amazing in brisbane lol

mfxae86
26th August 2009, 04:11 PM
on a spirited drive adventure (destination nameless) in a slow section, found a commodore on its roof its occupants out looking dazed and 2 cars of onlookers (clearly mates) nursing them. we stopped and aksed if the were ok and wtf happened the guy recons he just didnt see the corner.

corknose
26th August 2009, 06:27 PM
probs munted off his face.

driftke70
26th August 2009, 09:27 PM
commo love the pole action, so do the drivers

MINIHORSE
27th August 2009, 03:35 AM
not really the same but.

Me and my brother were driving along and these fobs came speeding up behind us but couldn't over take us cause someone in the lane next to us was going same speed(10 over the limit).

We were going to go right in a lane that can go right or straight n it was a red light n was beeping and all this we were like wtf and then i relised we had to go straight then we took off straight.

After we took off straight he over took us and tried to ram us off the road and missed hit the medium stip and then swerved over the other side of the road and did the same thing so we were like fuck this going like 160 trying to get away.

We stopped cause of traffic and he got out of his car walks up told us to get f out raging(this guy is lik 6 foot 4 he would kill us in one punch ) we like no n then he tried to smash the window with his elbow but failed so we just bailed so fucked up!

This is EXACTLY why i have two fire extinguishers in my car and an extendable batton on my flare holder, dudes like that seriously need to calm the fuck down, if not then they meet, Mr extinguisher

Not long ago i was sitting in traffic, as there was roadworks going on part of the road was dirt, this hero in his base spec, auto IS200 decides that he cant be bothered waiting in traffic so he chucks a U turn next to me but decides to do a D to L drop and one legger on the dirt , thus spraying my car and all the cars around me with rocks, though fuck this, as everyone around was pissed off, i chucked a u turn aswell (i wouldnt usual cause conflict) pulled up at the lights and told him to put down his windowas i just wanted to inform this guy of how stupid what he did just was, he just went off at me, in a typical pseudo ethnic way pointing out that my sprinter was a rusty piece of shit, i proceeded to remind him that his $12,000 base model,IS200 wasnt much better as it was auto and needed a wash, and his bumper was hanging off, his GF lolled at him then the anger was diverted in her direction, I then left and he tried to continue the argument at eh next set of lights by getting out of the car, then a Bike cop rolled up conveniently, ignored my car and fines him for getting out of a running vehicle at at set of lights

quadeyquade
27th August 2009, 05:04 PM
My dads the one with the landcruiser that thinks the entire town I used to live in is actually the best place to go 4wding. He leaves the hubs locked all the time. Awesome cars btw.

Anyway my story is that I was driving down Leach hwy (3lanes each way) in my ae92 SX and as I drive through a intersection that was green (it was fairly busy) some fuckwit cuts all 6 lanes of moving traffic through a red light. He was driving one of those tiny little 80s subaru/suzuki hatch things. It was my luck that I clipped his rear end as I swerved out of the way. Just took a little paint of the bumper. I straighten my car our and turn around to see where he is, and he some how managed to get into doing 360s down the road. Funny shit.