PDA

View Full Version : ae86 FS in melbourne, cheap cheap

yoshimitsu9
11th August 2009, 06:22 PM
gday guys,

in a nutshell i need a work car ASAP due to location of the next job, to add to that im confident im well and truly over owning a 27 year old car.

For sale:1983 ae86 sprinter

Location* melbourne victoria

Asking Price: $5000 (very very negotiable)

Killometer's: 206***km

Manual or Automatic transmission: * manual (replacement healthy t50 provided upon sale)

Engine Type: big port 16v 4age

Condition: generally the body is pretty good, it was resprayed 2 years ago and has very minimal rust(the only part that is rusting is under the passenger side tail light), theres more of a story regarding the paint job which i will explain to the potential purchaser in person.

Modifications: painted zircon silver (very possibly the only ae86 in australia painted that colour)
-virtually no rust
-healthier big port whacked in a few months ago (gotten too used to the lack there of, of power )
-some random kia radiator with hyundai accent twin thermo fans
-el falcon 110amp alternator
-s13 waterpump pulley (weighs literally 1/2 as much as standard)
-vn commonwhore air box (woo legalness)
- WORKING cold start and idle advance
-2" exhaust
-crappy pacemaker extractors (replacement better quality items will sold with car)
-ra60 celica struts and brakes up front
-ra60 t series diff
-commonwhore kyb excel g shocks in the ass end
-chopped falcon springs
-exedy heavy duty clutch
-15x7 ssr mesh rims, centres sprayed charcoal kill rust colour (the paint dries hard as tits)

Complianced/Engineered: engine isnt engineered or numbers matching rego sticker. but matching engine will be supplied to person who purchases this car

Road Worth Certificate: dont have time to get one as i need the car for work 5 days a week and drive a medium amount of km's

Registration: due on 22nd of september 2009, but 12 months rego can be negotiated in purchase price

Crash History: ive pranged it once on the rear passenger side, cant even tell it has been crashed.

Other Comment's about the vehicle:
straight out, the car is a bit rough, but lets face it most old cars are boxes of shit. to make it a very decent car all you would need to do is buy a new set of springs all round, bushes in the front and probably redo the cooling system. ive taken all this into conderation of the price im willing to let it go for. i will be taking my stereo and greddy emanage out of this car.

Contact: prefered contact method would be via phone call (sms shows how not serious you are on buying the car). able to answer the phone at any reasonable hour. phone number is 0415235189

dont be scared to throw me a reasonable offer no low ballers or time wasters, genuine interest only

photos here http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=6310&highlight=stefan . i will update with pictures when i get a chance in the next day or 2

cheers,

stefan