PDA

View Full Version : Everything i own (vic)

shift_rook
13th August 2009, 10:07 PM
i'm sick to death of workin full time and still not havin anythin to drive, i'm just going to buy a complete car..

firstly the shell

retrimmed marone interior
pretty much complete minus a diff and some paint, only comes with t-18 struts though
it's also kitted, with a ducktail that has been perfectly moulded to the hatch with deleted keyhole,

no i will not part anything of this car out

$2000 completely and utterly firm

that's all i can think of for now.

pm me or post on here.

also can call on 0413962123

don't bother offerin anythin silly, i've got all the time in the world to sell.

located in vic, south eastern suburbs

will trade outright for a good cohndition ae71 manual or some cash my way if it's auto, no kesevs

Vance
13th August 2009, 10:13 PM
dont go emo. finish it

shift_rook
13th August 2009, 10:15 PM
hahah, i'm to much of a perfectionist. to finish it i'll need an excess of 10k
for a normal person you could put everythin together spray it and have it on the roadf, i'm to retarded, now that thaat type of comment is out of the way i don't want anywya else sayin that

cheers

Vance
13th August 2009, 10:32 PM
yeah im a perfectionist too. ive spent a year and an excess of 15k on my car and its still gonna be a hunk of crap. just finish it and enjoy it. it doesnt have to be the fully modified heckic drifter this sites stigma promotes an ae86 to have to be.

DRFTR86
13th August 2009, 10:37 PM
finish it man, who cares how much it cost, its wat u want at the end of the day, just buy a daily and keep working on the 86

ke_70
13th August 2009, 11:40 PM
whats next?
te71 check
ae86 check
whats next?
and if ur as much of a perfectionist as u say u r u wont settle 4 any1 elses car

wntdae86
14th August 2009, 12:59 AM
what are you doin man dont sell this car !!! you have broken your balls for it and now your gunna sell it .. your a apprentice i know what the cash is like i was one but at the end of the day you want this car and if you dont finsh it you will be cut up inside .. not only that but waste cash on sum shit box that you will sell in 6 mths

shift_rook
14th August 2009, 07:43 AM
anywho i've had a big think on it and decided to just sell the shell, it's fuckin mint but it certainly requires work

wntdae86
14th August 2009, 09:59 AM
if the work on the shell is done ?? how long till its on the road ??

rthy
14th August 2009, 05:57 PM
yes it is a long road to walk isnt it

ROLL3R
14th August 2009, 06:37 PM
dude, This is exactly what i said would happen when i chatted to you while checking caliper clearance that night. Just keep the damn car and finish it when you can, dont put a dead line on it, enjoy the time spent working on it and the coin.... :DD YOUR ONLY 16 !!! you got loads of time before your P's. My piece of advice to you though is: Build it as "legal" looking as you can. No one wants to get countless defects.:bones:

Hokey
14th August 2009, 07:08 PM
may aswell chip in haha

firstly chris: EPIC FAIL

just get it fkn painted and you can potter around putting a 4ac in and stuff. we have a 4ac here too.

like roller said you don't have a licence so just get this going with a stock motor put some wheels on it lower it a bit and just cruise it. it doesnt' need 15x10s or a beams motor. just needs to work and have rego.

Nic19
14th August 2009, 07:34 PM
or put my engine in it and give it to me! have a think and let me know.

shift_rook
14th August 2009, 07:54 PM
i've got a mint 4age ready to bolt in calv haha, i didn't sleep last night thikin bout it, still haven'tr 100% made up my mind, but i'll still probs take it into work to get it painted.. that is if my boss doesn't charge my 5 arms and legs to spray it... so many people tell me to keep it yeyt no one has ever offered to help hahaha, nah i'm gonna just fuckin do it, just payed for mounts so i'll probs chuck the enginein on the weekend. it certainly will have 15*9's and a beams
but for now, i'll settle for 15*9's and a slightly wokred smallport, disregard this thread....

last night i was just being a raving emo

matt99
14th August 2009, 08:57 PM
I would offer to help, if you didnt live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Hahaha.

wntdae86
14th August 2009, 09:17 PM
chris you live on the est of melb ?? try work out a weekend where pplz can help you do body work and what ever you need to do on the car !!! i will put my name down for that and i think other pplz would to !!

shift_rook
14th August 2009, 09:31 PM
haha cheers mnan, nah i'm a lone wolf haha, i plan to do most of thew work i can myself, i'll make sure to take you for a drive when it's on the road. cheers for the input fellas

wntdae86
14th August 2009, 10:11 PM
i hope that means your keepin the car

shift_rook
14th August 2009, 10:28 PM
yes.....it does... now that i'm not buyin your toolkit that's another 1k closer to finish haha, my boss'll crack the shits about not havina toolbox but meh haha. with this 1k i'm thinkin.... either save up 3 for meisters and get me out the way or... paint and brakes