So inspired by Andys thread i decided i really shoudl get off my arse and post up here.

Ive had the car for about 5 years now, and originally bought it off Rex Kelways housemate back in 2004.

Damn stock when i first got it, and with a few issues. Ended up snowballing into this by the end of 2004:

And it was still registered as a road car, and those photos are by the end of 2004.

Soon after that i moved over to Adelaide and on the Anzac Day dorifto practice i had a slight issue:

Basically fuel reversion out of the throttles and a random ignition event due to the idiot who i had tune it up in Canberra.

Over the summer of 2005/6 i did a massive rebuild with Abec and a few others and it came out like this:

Raced it for half a season like that, with a few different dramas stemming from the fire, and then in the last race of the year i got stuck at the end of qualifying in pit lane because another car had run out of fuel. Me without a thermofan sitting idling saw the water temps get to 120deg before i got to park it and turn it off. Instant BHG.
That said i still did R1 and R2 and was lapping in the low 1:27s with the BHG and down on a bunch of power.

After that race i bought a house and it got parked in the garage since then. Recently however ive been inspired to get off my arse and actually do something with it, so ive fixed up a few things which needed doing and hopefully getting back out there by the end of the year.

Specs:

Car
1983 ADM AE86 Hatch

Engine
4A-GE Smallport
308deg cams .480 lift
shaved head
stock bottom end
20v throttle bodies
TRD extractors
2.5" exhaust
Haltech E6X ECU

Drivetrain
T-50
Fidanza racing flywheel
Xtreme Lotus cup car friction plate with Exedy HD pressureplate
4.3 ratio diff (4.77 on the shelf)
TRD 1.5way

Wheels and brakes
14x7 Cheviot Hotwires and Delta Meshies. Going to 15x7 soon.
195/60/14 Yokohama A032Rs (IPRA category control tyre)
Peugot/Hilux brake conversion (going to S4 RX7/S15 disc)
DS2500 pads
Castrol fluid

Suspension
Front:
Tokico HTS102s in custom coilovers
T3 Camber tops
Whiteline swaybar
Re-bushed front end

Rear:
Custom springs
Tokico HTS102s revalved
Urethane bushes
No swaybar

Interior
Stripped - no heater or aircon
Full roll cage by Walker Chassis and Brown Davis
Cobra Imola custom seat, with custom rails
RPM 6point harness
Otomoto dished wheel
Battery in rear seat area
120mm computer fan for demister

Absolutely massive thread here on it:

Thats about it for now. Was doing low 1:26s at one point, but all of the timing is gone from the old supersprints and practice days.