I saw the thread posted about taking the colour out of plastic to repaint again.

This avoids sanding the plastic and removing that OG pattern from the factory.

Step 1:
Things needed. MR. Muscle oven cleaner, gloves and all necessary safety protection. THIS SHIT BURNS YOUR SKIN IF IT GETS ON THERE!

So rubber gloves are needed, long sleeved shirt, long pants and shoes. Smells pretty bad too, don't know if its toxic to breath in though..

Step 2:
Get plastic parts to be sprayed with the MR. Muscle oven cleaner. Dirt and grit isn't really a worry but give a wipe with a rag if it really bothers you.

Step 3:
Spray all areas you want the colour removed. Make sure it's a warm day and its in the sun. I tried it on an overcast windy day (under 20 degrees) and it didn't seem to work as effectively on a warm day in the sun (over 20 degrees).

Leave to sit for an hour or so and come back to check. Spray more on if the bubbles have all gone down (which will probably happen).

Step 4:
Take the part that you have sprayed with the Mr muscle and hose it off wearing your gloves. Spray water away from you to avoid getting this shit on you.
A wipe may be needed to get the oven cleaner residue off fully.
Even a scotch brite pad with water after hosing majority off would work good. Should turn out something like this:

The original colour of the glove box was quite faded already but you can see that the oven cleaner took quite a bit of colour out still.

I'm currently testing a piece painted with VHT Vinyl dye, so I'll let you know how that goes. I don't know how the oven cleaner will go for bumpers bars with 2 pac paint on them though, as the paint is quite tougher than what I have experimented with. Any idea's?