Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: D1GP ?_? how much do you like it?

Name
    ed
    State
    tas
    Country
    australia

poorly worded on my behalf, yeh i dabbled in physics for a bit (thermodynamics and statistical mechanics tho), but like i said, there are things that happen that are 'apparently' (according to my text books) not physically possibly, like top fueller acceleration and how skateboards ollie. i just believe traction is more than a medium, on shadowbunnies diagram i'd be pointing those red arrows further in towards the corner dependsing on the tyres used, gear etc because traction is a driving force, for example, rally cars can go around the same angled corners as drift cars at the same speed or faster on dirt, because they (usually) drive all four wheels thus giving them more traction and 'push' towards where they are facing
    surely you, being into drift and all, have noticed with grippier tyres you can tip it into a corner faster, get more angle and sit on more angle because of teh added traction and control given. at the last drift day here i was tipping my car into scando entries 30kph faster with no changes at all except for 15x8 rims covered in adrenalins rather than my old 15x7s with whatever i could find. does this not point out that with more grip you can drift faster, or have i missed something???
    thats all this dumb ass is trying to say!! i'm not jawing off, just trying to figure something out...
    Last edited by worked; 9th March 2009 at 12:02 PM.
    NEAR MISS

Name
    Dave
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

d1gp is product promotion!! just take a look at each champion ship winners with different backing company!! so no one really goes hard out its just giving each one another a turn to be on the high podium and have their products to be in the light..

Name
    Saikou
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

ueo + ae86 = law of drift physics
    hehe.

I like d1gp, got heaps of awesome drifters that i love to see drift.
    all the other drift series i like too.
    driftaus is ok, bit slow compared to watching d1gp. but hell, i give any drifter respect for making their car sideways =D. it's Pure Art in my dictionary =D
    **Note: Saikou is not a mechanic (Prone to asking questions)

Saikou sitting in his 86GTS
    AE86→JZZ30→ZN6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6