Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesus

Name
    Tristan
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Intelligent design, is a theory based around the idea that if an event can't be explained or understood, then it is thought to have a design element to it.

Its a Theory, and its stupid. And its not science.

Name
    Josho
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

YES.

10char.
    You can have any brew you want... as long as it's a Datsun / Corolla / What is that?

Name
    Matthew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Could you look me in the face and tell me that you think that Earth was created in 6 days, the world is 10, 000 years old and Dinosaurs never existed?

Name
    Tristan
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Buddy I don't think the issue with Evolution is wether or not we evolved from primates, that is fairly irrefutable as far as scientific evidence is concerned.

Its more our abillity to comprehend ideas from what the universe was created.

And are you infering that your time on Earth is a test, intelligently designed by "God"? To filter out the weeds?

Name
    Tristan
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

And one other thing, I think only the insecure need a reason for existence. The rest just drift.

Name
    Stuart
    State
    Nsw
    Country
    Australia

I build a car a no one writes a thing on my thread but I start a thread on jesus and it's getting post so fast I'm 5 post behind by the time I have replied. My new thread will be Stuart's Ae86 and Jesus.

Name
    Stuart
    State
    Nsw
    Country
    Australia

^^^ now that is funny.

Name
    Timmy D
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

if i showed you the inside of a watch would you presume it came into exsistance just because? no you would have to say it was created because of how complex it is and the obviouse fact that it has a purpose to tell the time.

now look at the molocule, a school of fish, the human body, the solar system, the stars the creation around you and all of its complexity and tell me from a scintific point of view that it was a mistake and has no purpose?

i purpose our time on earth was intended to be perfect and a continouse real relationship with God. We then foolishly lisened to the devil and turned to sin which has seperated us from God and he is doing everything he can to get us back. EVERYTHING he posibly can, but the one thing we wont do i force us because love forced is not love at all

from the little bit i know about the "origin of spices" or the "darwain theory" for the past 6000 years everyone had belived in a God that created the earth and everything we see and he wanted to be differnt so he went out for a differnt theory. you want crazy well hear it goes. This theorys entire purpose is fulled by satan to eliminate the reason for a loving God that is a Creator. i hate to admite it but he has done a pretty good job. for the last 150 years it has been considered Stupid to belive in a Creator and that its not science. us smart science types are going to close our eyes to the fact that there is a God and say we have no purpose and we all came from sludge 10 billion years ago and oh yeah a fish turned into a lizard that turned into a Trex that had a arm fall off after a accident that turned into a monky that learnt it had a thumb and then turned into a man. or somthing along thoses lines????
    JJ
    "my mind demands side pipes out of hear, now to command my hands to make them"

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

can you look me straight in the face and tell me from adam and eve came black people asians inuits etc. reason the faithful dont kill themselves is suicide is a sin. who would pay the money. one thing i believe very strongly. is that if you think there is a place better than the world you already live in your pretty arrogant. not far from suicide bombing for alah
    wheelfriends.wordpress.com

Name
    Timmy D
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

get in your car and go for a drive a long one out where you can see plenty of stars.

now for every star you see that is a sun just like ours and for all we know there are planets orbeting them just as our solar system works right.

well i belive in a creator so who is to say that the dude who created all of that couldent do our little planet and solar system in 6 days?

the way i see it he moved in got the job done had a day of rest and moved onto the next star and he keeps doing this. He is a creator who ever said he stoped creating?
    JJ
    "my mind demands side pipes out of hear, now to command my hands to make them"

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast