Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesus

Name
    Stuart
    State
    Nsw
    Country
    Australia

This is almost as much fun as moving all the bibles in a library into the fiction section.

Have a read of this and look me in the eye and tell me Noah's Ark is not made up.

Name
    Timmy D
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

dude are you happy with the world we live in?? i dont think is would be to hard to imagine somthing better! this was once a better place its sin that has crushed it not God.
    JJ
    "my mind demands side pipes out of hear, now to command my hands to make them"

Name
    Matthew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

I believe that there is a reason as to why I exist, do I know the reason? Not yet. The main reason I actually believe that their is purpose for my existance is that well, I want to and it makes me feel alot better than thinking I'm here the same reason the bacteria in a piece of shit is here - that I'm only here to be part of the my environments symbiosis. To believe we're here for a reason is my human nature kicking it in order to comfort.

As for scientific theories of our creation being part of Satan's plan to distract us from believing that God was the creator of the Universe...Fucking please, stop. If it is so, why are these scientists put on Earth in the first place? Shouldn't God have the power to prevent this? To test those who don't posses the faith to believe in God? If that's the case, I don't want to believe in that type of God, I'll side with Satan.

And you're rather un-educated guess on what Evolution is about, that's plain ignorance; you haven't even tried to understand it.
    Last edited by Breaka; 16th October 2009 at 01:18 AM.

Name
    Timmy D
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

we could discuss many topics for and against God, weather the bible is true or not ect ect but you need to understand God is not out to tell you "YOU MUST BELIVE THIS" and i will allow these scientest to put you off track just to see if you faithfull to me.

there is a huge story that you and me are cought up in basically Satan question God and said "why are you the boss i can do a better job than you" God chose for him to go his own way because he is not a God who will just say "you must love me" so satan went off and he was able to decive 1/3 of the angels and he went on his marry way trying to decive Gods creation to belive he could do a better job than God. Now he got to planet earth and convinced Man to belive him. God now banished Satan to stay on earth and play out this little rebelion once and for all. so Satan is trying his hardest to covince everyone that he is better. this is where Jesus comes in we are seperated from God now because of our choices and in a way he has drawn away from the earth. But first he came down in a human form and died for us taking the punishment of sin for you and me and everybody else so that we could have a conection with him again. i dont know about you but i am not even close to being worthy of gods presents yet he still wants me in it. this is all quite allot but at the end of the day you have an enemy that hates you and its not God
    JJ
    "my mind demands side pipes out of hear, now to command my hands to make them"

todd

existential nihilism.

read about it.

Name
    Matthew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Right Tim, so if God was to kill someone in the bible would that be bad?
    If Satan was to NOT kill someone in the bilbe that would be good, right?

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

tim duncan im sorry to say it but that is some of the most uneducated crap ive ever read.

Its pretty hypocritical to sit there and say that you dont understand evolution and that monkeys figured out how to use a thumb and crap like that, and thn your happy to accept that man learned how to make a computer and sit there and proceed to write such dribble.

Ive looked pretty heavily into 90% of christianity, read the bible and crap like that, I feel I can make a decision based on my knowledge, along with the fact that I have been studying chemistry and biology etc for a pretty long time. Seems like you havnt even passed grade 8 maths never mind looked into the theory behind evolution,

You would be mad not to believe in it, I have seen changes in 5 generation of rats, and thats 4 years, never mind billions of years.
    wheelfriends.wordpress.com

Name
    Ryan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

also i think I would rather hang with satan, he seems to be the bigger man in this whole situation, never ragging on god or anything, keeps to himself, doesn't write books telling me stupid stories with such contradictory morals. Thats half the problme, there are so many stupidf stories in the bible, that religous people can pick and choose which ones they want to remember and let them cancel each other out and stuff. It doesn't take 5500 pages to tell people to be good, the rest is irrelevent fictional and serves no purpose. Even if god and heaven did exist, he is all forgiving and youd have to do something pretty ducked to not get into heaven, if you live your life and arnt religious but are still a decent person your going to get in anyways.
    wheelfriends.wordpress.com

Name
    Matthew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Read this

Basically some dude has trawled the scriptures of the bible making count of the numbers of people that God has been said to have killed vs. Satan.

Cut a long story short the figures look something like this
    God: 2,270,365+
    Satan: (fuck, site aint loading properly but I'm pretty sure it was 1.)

Red Bellied Black Snakes are a prime example that the processes evolution are still in affect. Studies in my local area have been done on the species of snake for a number of years recording their length and other physical features and other characteristics. Frogs are their main source of diet and since the introduction of cane toads to Aus there have been a large reduction in their numbers as they often mistake the cane toad as a frog, eat the bastard and then die. But, whilst still recording the same data they have now found that the snake's mouths have reduced in size to prevent them fromt eating the larger toad's and concerntrate on smaller frogs instead. Cane Toad have been in my local area for around sixty years....go figure.

Name
    Henry
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

Tim. Duncan, ##### please:

RT142 Estate.

AJPS.

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast