Occasion: Toyota owners and enthusiasts get together.

Date: Saturday December 19th, 2009

Time: 12:30pm onwards

Bring: Something to sit on, whatever you wish to drink, wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends, games, sunscreen, hats, appetite, tall stories, ...!

Cost: $15 per adult to cover the BBQ and food I'll supply

Location: Sir James Mitchell Park, South Perth Foreshore. We'll be situated on the grass area west of the western carpark, under the trees. From Mill Point Road, turn into Coode Street towards the river. Immediately past the bike path crossover turn left into the car park entry, and find a place to park at the western end. We'll be situtated under the trees near the carpark, bounded by the bike path, river and big flag pole there. If the car park is full, there is another car park on the RHS of Coode Street.

Yep, it's on again! Those of you that came to this gathering last year, will know I spoke about the desire to form an incorporated car club based here in Western Australia to involve all Toyota passenger vehicles. At this year's bbq, I aim to launch that club and form a steering committee to finalise the offical side of running such a club. Scenario will be the same as last year, come down, listen to me prattle on for a short time, eat bbq, tell tall stories, avoid sunburn, and enjoy the afternoon. A great chance to round out the year... catching up with fellow Toyota owners and enthusiasts, with a great feed and a social beverage or three! I would greatly appreciate your attendance, even if only for half an hour. At the very least, come down and say hello, if you can't stay for the BBQ, or have plans that will cut into the start of this event.

As there are no BBQ's near the chosen location, I'm happy to bring my BBQ down for the day. I'm also happy to organise the food side of things, as I can get bulk buys at decent prices. I'd greatly appreciate your $15 per adult payment prior to December 9th, so I can gauge amounts and interest. I'm happy to travel to a few convenient locations around Perth to collect money prior to the day if people don't want to net bank, and I can't stress how important it is to notify me of your attendance please - makes catering sooooooo much easier!

I'm hoping for a good turn out, most of you already know of my club proposals that once developed will certainly give WA Toyota owners something to look forward too, and be proud of - but more about that on the day! I also look forward to catching up with all of you for a social event worthy of your attendance?!

If you can't make it on the day, but would like to be added to a mailing list for future events and club ideas in WA, please email me directly on limeglaze at hotmail.com and I'll add you to a mailing list.

Clint
0403 733 054