Yeah the seat is awesome. Its light as hell, and very rigid. Need to get something reclinable for everyday use.
Anyway, i got sick of everyone telling me that my car was too loud inside as it had no sound deadening, so today i decided to finally do something about it.
I decided to buy the sheets of sound deadening. Its pretty much just rubber with a sticky backing on it. You just cut it to size, peel the back off it, and stick it on. Seemed to work pretty good. Makes a massive difference when driving around, i no longer have to listen to rocks flicking up underneath my car.
Well, first i pulled everythin out.
Then the mat was layed down on the floor and cut to size.
Then the interior was chucked back in.
Overall for $90 and a few hours of my time, it has made the car much more comfortable to drive, and was much nicer to apply than body deadener/tar.
Since the interior was looking clean, i decided to give the car a quick wash to finish her off.
Here is the santa list for what id like to get for the car:
- 2 more 15x7 or 15x7.5 XR4 Longchamps
- Alarm and immobiliser
- Bride reclinable bucket seat (Brix or similar) as the current seat is not very practical for everyday driving over long distances (due to me suffering from fat ass syndrome)
- New rear seat belts in black
- Black floor mats (similar to Garth's ones that say 'GTV' on them, btw, where did you get them from????)
- the motivation to install my indash dvd player which has been sitting in my bedroom for over 8 months (another thing to keep whinging family and friends happy)