Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: shits and giggles

Name
    Pat
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

hahah yeah not to everyones taste i know, but there is a bit of rice in me, and im just not a fan of dished 14's 15's i like, but fo the amount of dish i wanted, they werent going to go that well with the s13 stuff in the front and well, anna wanted to get me somthing and i couldnt get her to pay nearly 3 g for a set of wheels lol.

LOVED my 20v, but was annoyed when driving nebo et all when stocko nissans drove away up the hill lol. And there is no compensation for a lack of talent like a boost in hp

the rotas run 195 45 16 federal 595. Actually not too bad for a spin up. Had to keep kicking the clutch on slower corners but wider faster ones not too bad. Like i said, nothing talent couldnt make up for lol.

actually been a while since i have updated this.

20v is sold, almost on its way to a new home in a good mates coupe. He is hoping it gets him higher on the podiums in hislocal hillclimb series. So far he is pulling 3's by a close amount with basically a stocko jap 16v.

So beams is here, quads are due this week along with a billet adaptor and custom 4-2-1 manifold. Once its been fitted and its final resting place is decided ill be picking up an adap of ant and having a shot at wiring that shit in,

Still chasing w58 or 57 and need to sort a clutch kit. Tax money should cover everything then its just a matter of doing the hard work

Then its painting time

Bitten of WAY more than i can chew but it is really good fun plugging away at it. Also FINALLY have door trims. Thats dimitri!

Again apologies to all for the lack of sick dish

last pic of her befor i took her of the road....

and how she sits now....

and also... holy shit what the fark were you doing trolling the LAST page of members ride ???? pretty sure thats where i left her lol.

thanks for bringing her back from the dead guys, ill keep on top of it better...
    RIP Carly - a smile to light the world.
    06/07/2011

Name
    Rob
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

lookin good man!! beams will rock

http://shirtstuckedin.com/
    my corolla
    Bosman Wholesale Tyres
    3274 5374 - Roy

Name
    Pat
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

one of the advantages of being old fat and bald man.... i drove it like that daily and the cops just feel sorry for me lol.

Man was harsh what u had to go through with yours but yeah i seem to stay out of trouble. Been pulled up for a random breath in it as it was, bike in the boot. Copper just asked how the build was going and suggested i get an interior somtime What u can t see above is the cut front guard i have to clear the tyres, meh he just smiled and said least the tyres are in
    06/07/2011

Veteran
    Name
    John
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

why not run 16's??

personally i wouldnt...but even with 16's it sits a hell of alot lower and better stance than 80% of the cars on the forum

much love for the beams...was an option i was throwing around, but couldnt bring myself to do it

Name
    Niz
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

fuck man your posts are more than entertaining lol.......... its coming along quite nicely..
    ------------------>>>Need something welded locally??? Hit me up, I may just be able to help<<<------------------

BENT MECHANIX - Garage 20:

Name
    Blair
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

stance is hot. beams is hot. kudos haha! p.s. i told you those coilovers were wack!!

nice car man, those new wheels look mad, keep up the good work

Scammer, DO NOT BUY FROM ME!

hmm wow the wheels look surprisingly good, still 16's!! yuckkkk

awesome car but man!!
    HAHAH I LOVE BOOST LOOSING!!
    [QUOTE]iv done my research and welding the suspension solid seems the be the way to go for sliding purposes[/QUOTE]

Name
    Pat
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

yeah blair.... for outright grip they could be made to work really good i recon, but def prefer the trd setup as it is now

yeah lazy was keen to try a 7a also, but having NO mechanial background meant too long a learning curve lol. This means i still get to cheat and learn shit

im REALLY trying to talk the mrs into a *e7* with 20v done all nice like for a daily. That would def have 15's or maybe even 14's to get the heights i want and still a reasonable amount of travel Just recons it sits with the shape better.
    06/07/2011

Name
    Pat
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

im still retarded
    06/07/2011

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast