Name
    Scott
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

TO REMOVE ADS, PLEASE
    REGISTER OR SIGN IN
    Ill take it off ya hands...... Shouldnt be a stat writeoff unless theres frame damage....

If I was u, I'd keep it, cut down the subrame- 'semi bobber style'... Throw on some USD forks, custom exhaust etc, LOVE the lil VTR's, they're alot of fun to ride!!

Name
    Peter
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

TO REMOVE ADS, PLEASE
    REGISTER OR SIGN IN
    Keep it. Don't make it into a buggy or anything it will be like most of those projects and end up as a bike being sold as bits and pieces in boxes because you pulled it apart and was like yes I'm doing this then going meh I wanna spend more on my 86.

Repairing it would be easy. Handlebars would be free if you know someone or no more than $40 surely. CB250 bars will fit and there's heaps of those around. They'd take about 10mins to swap. Tank would be easy to find too and forks. In 3 hours you could replace forks, tank and bars and probably get them for all under $300. $450 rego $70 roadworthy, Go to a cheap bike store Helmet $99, pants $99, Jacket $99, Gloves $50, Boots $99. License depending on state say $150. So say $1500 you'd have license, gear and a sweet bike.
    Think about the money you'd save on fuel. Cheap gear sucks though so start off with cheap stuff and upgrade over time that's what I did.
    My Project Thread! KE70 4AGTE Build & Respray
    http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=2294

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2