Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: what a mad *milkshake*

Veteran
    Name
    john
    State
    nsw
    Country
    australia

this thread along with DK's blog has now been posted up on other drift related forums .

car community needs to be aware and in hope that something can be done.
    Originally Posted by cicca_294
    my dads mate is getting one, in white, aus delivered.
    his mate has an imported on in white,
    and their mate has a blood red one with a 25k new exhaust system...

i wish i had enough money for a freaking corolla

Name
    Richard
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

more finds like this would be awesome as they are potientials
    dose

Name
    Blair
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Please point out where i have said that what he is doing is not illegal.

Please also point out where i commented on the amount of accidents on that road.

Wasn't anger at all. Was Laughter at how Aca Dramatise things, Twisting and ommiting information, and how that idiot's post reflected/mimic'd them.

E-Famous (Remeber your roots)
    Name
    marvis
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Name
    Dean
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Really?..where is it??...Im keen to have a looksy.

Ballina/Lismore needs a track somewhere. Closest is really archy, QR and raleigh in coffs...there is a track in grafton but it is run by old blokes so no drifting.
    ex-SR20 Stanza and now MX83 Cressida Driver

John 1:12

Name
    Jamie
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

First off, as I have said in an earlier post I do not condone this on public roads BUT, I take it everyone has seen the ads ACA have been running.....f*cking morons!!! they make the guy sound like the worst perp ever.

unfortunately ACA appeals to the 'average punter' in society, the drones of society, which 99% of the population are, you know the type, the old duck that goes slow, doesn't indicate, changes lanes without looking etc BUT don't dare drive past her AT the speed limit you hoon.........unfortunately advances in medical technology have nearly made natural selection extinct, centuries ago these drones would of starved to death etc.GRRRRRRRR enough of my rant!!!!

I am constantly telling my students......do it at the track.
    Hachiroku since 1994

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedSpirit View Post
    When i grow up I wanna be just like Uncle Frak Frak.

Name
    Gavin
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

I want to and fully support the burning down of channel 9 headquarters and ACA/TT offices.

My hate for those poor excuses for human beings is absolutely rampant.

Bad Email Address

i just wana say that firstly, aca is a load of bullshit. as someones who will occasionally watch it, they'll do anything for ratings.

but moreso wats upsetting is they ability to basically lie, and create a bad name for these 'drifters'. the video has clearly been edited, and the 'nissan turbo' is made out to be more than it is.
    sif the road hadnt been closed.

ohh and mr luff, sellout in my opinion, as if hes never driven stupidly

ohh and i went looking on the website, far as i could find, not a single word. quietly deleted it?

Name
    Jason
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

I think any form of support from the government will be be nigh on impossible to get..
    There out to look good... Every effort they've made to decrease the road toll is failing misserably.. Moddified car owners are an easy scap goat for them.. They will allways turn to us as an excuse for speeding motorists and dumb hoons...
    Not the fact that driver training is lousy and that most motorist pay little attention whislt there behind the wheel..

You make the point that supplying us with venues will get us off the street.. They don't want us to take our sport off the street.. they want to CRUSH US... they don't want us to exist at all... As far as the governament is concernd car entusists are the devil and every effort possible should be made to make us disapear..

Your chances of getting the gov to commit to new tracks is about as likely as getting them to admit there new laws and pollicies arn't deturing ppl the way they should.. And they're getting rich off us at the same time..

I can guarantee that even if every single person in australia stopped breaking the law and did nothing wrong places like ACA and TT would still be posting stories like the one just gone to keep us as a target...

We will never change the persona that we are bad ppl... its been ingrained into joe puplic for over a decade.. it will take at least that long to reverse..
    Last edited by --Redwork--; 3rd February 2010 at 04:51 PM.

Gunner

And with that attitude, it won't work.

But as you said the government is aware that the laws are not doing anything, and the public are starting to realise it doesn't take a fast car to kill some one. They were actually discussing it on sunrise this morning.

If the government was to back us, and start helping us finding a way to get racers of the road, and on to the track, by helping us find suitable venues, they would look good in the public eye, after all it worked with WSID.

I believe we will get some where, it may take a month, it may take 10 years, but we have to try. to simply do nothing, proves we are no better than the government or the dickheads on the road.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast