Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: what a mad *milkshake*

Gunner

Those bogans, do it because it is cool, this thread proves how many people think street racing is cool, if its not cool, people won't do it. If they don't do it, (I know some fucker always will) the governing bodies can't do anything.

I dont want to dump my cressy, as I wil get pumped the first time I drive it, which isn't fair, why the fuck should I let these morons ruin it for me, why should they ruin it for any of us?

I am willing to have a go, and change some attitudes, maybe even get some venues sorted, but I can't do it by myself.

Name
    bensen
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

iv been on this forum for a while, and no i dont have a car or my P's yet so i cant say much about drifting as far as personal experiences go. but i have spent a lot of time reading shit up and have a fiar idea of whats going on.
    i think someone needs to put their hand up and take the first step for all of us (if noone has already) and do some real research and speak to local councils and such to find out what needs to be done for a track to be made.
    again im only young and in no way is that an experts opinion. just how i see it
    Quote Originally Posted by jay70 View Post
    ffffuuuuuuuuuu- smashed a dog or something on the highway tonight, pretty hardcore hope i didn't damage my sump or anything

Name
    Beau
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Ok firstly, leave the anger out of this, especially you Gunner. You really need to act mature about this, anyone could be reading this thread guys so you do need to try to construct your arguments in a well manner'd way that does not make us come off just like ACA want us to come off. Now ive said that so lets not get hung up on that for the rest of this thread.

Basically as i think i have said before we have been dished this shitty stick we now need to turn it around and make it into something good for US and the COMMUNITY. We do need to start making the community more aware of US in a postive way, in such ways as charity events, eductional talks concerning our sport and how it can help make younger drivers better drivers or how we can get a crack head off the sauce!

The three clubs of NSW need to put their egos away and start TALKING to each other! Its like 3 magnetic rods trying to touch, they just keep reverting from each other. Im currently going through all my legal books (yer even though i act dumb on here i got some IQ under my lid) im also going to be stopping by my local libray today to pick up some other books concerning government policies and governmering bodies and orgs.

Just like the Drag guys or the football clubs of Australia they all have a Body they associate with as their point of referance. NSW! Heck Australian Drifting NEEDS something like this for the community and the government to take us serious and start building tracks with us. I think some one mention getting Red Bull on board, thats a great idea the more companies that we can get in support of us that either has a strong pull or a potential strong hold in society or the economy is going to be a GREAT influence on getting our cause across.

Sitting here and ranting about im super tuff cause i will never stop drifting on the street and so on is just fucking silly, you need to look at how the OUTSIDERS look at our community! Oh yer i know what you are gonna say "Who cares what they think" and so on. But cause of this, it has put us in the drastic situation we are now in. And trust me people in other states if it can happen here in NSW it can happen else where. Ive heard of cracks already forming in the Drift State already!

So buck up! Mature up! Give me some time to get my shit together in a professional and legal manner on paper, anyone wishing to pitch in can PM me here or email me at your help and support would be great! But trust me, this will not be a easy task!

Im still waiting to hear from Tracy!

Gunner

Well said beau, and i apoligise if I have come across as aggressive.

Veteran
    Name
    john
    State
    nsw
    Country
    australia

+1 Beau ,

need all the support we can get or our beloved sport will die in the arse. I reckon we should look at skateboarding , bmx and drag racign and take a chapter from their books.

10years ago there were no skate parks or drag strip and look at it now .

Beau , Gunner im up for it too . tho i dont have a legal background am happy to help where ever i can .

and yes i agree the 3 nsw drift clubs need to put away their egos and talk to each other about how they are going to keep NSW drift alive and how we can help. i mean once upon a time they were all drifting together and now it just seem like they're are out to get each other .

DRIFT AUSTRALIA .. they also need to get up on this and help.

lastly someone in Sydney needs to do what buddy is doing in SA OR pull some strings and help the dude at Murlan . that is really our last hope for a track that is close to home.
    Originally Posted by cicca_294
    my dads mate is getting one, in white, aus delivered.
    his mate has an imported on in white,
    and their mate has a blood red one with a 25k new exhaust system...

i wish i had enough money for a freaking corolla

Name
    Blair
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

You're fucking kidding right?

There are no Houses for a granny to live on where he is sliding.

There are no shops for the granny to walk to from her non-existent house where he is sliding.

There are no Pedestrians at ALL where he is sliding

Fucks sake.

Gunner

Blair that stretch of road is notorious for accidents. As beau said loose the anger. What he is doing is illegal, and that the end of it.

Name
    Sam
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

theres an old go kart track in ballina nsw that i have scoped out and would be awsome

just putting it out there
    you play halo?
    add me GT: samnbhnc

Gunner

Those of you that are going to defend him, and illegal street racing or drifting, go away we don't want your help you are making us all look bad.

Beau is going a long way out of his way, so we can make something happen, we don't need people ruining it.

Any more negative posts, and I will just delete them. We are happy to get all the help we can, but if your going to be dicks about it, don't bother.

Gunner

Good idea stx there are alot of venues that can be used, we just need to know where they are.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast