Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: DA Fucked again...

Name
    Sam
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Its going off because instead of people sitting around and having a whinge at how it "Brings all the bogans to the yard" They're out there supporting it.

Name
    Mathew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

fuck the track skid the street im gonna keep saying it as its fucked up on the track waste of time/ money
    the dyno pull to 300rwkw

BT20v is making 300rwkw like i said i would without nitrous so now its time for some spray and see if she will run a 10s or less

Name
    Zac
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

hey im sure theres lots of 'american bogans' going to their one. we just dont have the population to support such a 'crazy out there' sport, so, in my opinion, itll never be great here. which is ok.

and the people who sit around supposedly whinging or what-ever is pretty irrelevant. i know i support drifting but in a different way which is somewhat different to how its publicly understood in australia, which is that its an extended burnout which people copied from the fast and furious - in my opinion (which is not entirely my own) DA is to a degree responsible for that. fantastic, but as long as theres a national comp to put on tv right? driftings reputation in australia is so fucked its beyond repair, i cant even say i drift to alot of people without getting a dirty look or an embarrassed response. not that i care, just how it is.
    and thus therefor youre wrong and im right.

Name
    Michael
    State
    Jyväskylä
    Country
    Finland

If you hit a curb sucked in! Go and fix the fucking thing, get back out there and just fucking rip the streets up. On the street is the fucking way to do it. Fuck tracks there for poofs that dont like trees!

"the magic formula for gravel rallying: 1000kg, 300hp and 4 cylinders."

Name
    Zac
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

denzo or something whats his name again?

Name
    Sam
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Lol so you support drifting in a different way, but different to how the public perceive drifting? WTF IS THIS SENTENCE TRYING TO SAY?

How the fuck is D.A responsible for a negative response in the community? It shows people drifting legally on a track???

Who the fuck are you hanging out with, Mike Rann?
    When people ask what I film, I always tell them Drifting and I ALWAYS end up with an intrigued/interested response. Not once have I ever copped a dirty look. Matter a fact it's always a positive response and thats from both ends of the scale in the age group.

Sorry bro just telling you how it is. I think you will find I'm right and you're a dick

Name
    Zac
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

youre getting upset on the internet and calling someone you dont even know a dick because i have a different opinion to your own which you obviously interpreted wrong to what it actually is, since this is the internet and that happens... and im not your bro.

Name
    Sam
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Lol im not getting upset and i swear and call people names all the time, so i think youve interpreted the internetz wrong.
    I just love it how everyones all like "Fuck D.A" Which is the general gist of your post. Yet do they realise they're killing the sport by not supporting it.

Personally I do prefer street to track (not that I drive, but in the general theme of things) But just because you feel that way doesn't mean you can't support comps.

Name
    Dom
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

I was referring to his past posts and constantly promoting of street drifting.

I will agree that Australia is sub standard in drifting, but you can either support what we have and help it get better or you can let it fizzle out. I will also agree that our lack of population is some what to blame for this.

Hitting a tree or curb is the least of your problems when street drifting. How about killing yourself or a mate or inocent person?
    You can keep kidding yourself thinking that it will never happen to you, but it will in some way eventually.

DA or any track drifting has never done anything anything but promote the sport in a positive way.

Its knobs who constanly brag and film their street antics because they think they are the next DK who give drifting a bad name. You are not Japanese living in Japan, get over yourself...

Filming yourself and putting it on the web IS RETARDED in everyway!

Sure going to the track is expensive, but it's safe and you can push yourself and your car to the limit.

If you think you all that just cos you street drift, why not test yourself on the track against people?

I understand street drifting is exciting and cheaper, but there is no need to brag and fuck it up for the rest of us.

If you want to be a wanker, nobody else needs to know.
    The Track Car Build: Indigo
    The Street Car Build: Street Build
    A Heap Of For Sale: The Heap

Name
    Zac
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

lol fair enough.
    and well, personally im not like "fuck DA" which reading my post again it does look like that but ive never been good at putting my thoughts on paper so to speak. i like the actuality of it but not how its interpreted/presented (due to many factors), best i can put it i guess. things like how they used fast and furious publicity to bring people to the events when it came out at the cinemas. then shows like ACA say "drifting, inspired by the movie fast and furious tokyo drift, is the new hoon thing" (roughly quoted), we all now ACA is bullshit but 'the general public' lap it up.
    therefor, bad coverage. which as i said, is partly, undeniably DA's responsibility - which isnt meant to be a negative statement just my understanding of the truth.
    i would also like to add i think your vids are fucking awesome, and thats how drifting should be understood. i would happily introduce someone to drifting with one of your vids, short of the real thing.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast