Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: DA Fucked again...

Name
    Aaron
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

i never said it had anything to do with drifting, but if it can happen so easily when people make small mistakes or take a relaxed attitude in the road, then its common sense that when you push harder and openly break the rules shits gonna go down. guns arent anywhere near as dangerous without a bullet in em. and thats what street drifting is, its a loaded gun

im not hating on him for no real reason. the is a real reason and thats because if shit can happen so easily then when you push boundaries then there is more chance that shit is gonna go wrong.

its one thing to know this when your out there on the street, but to be out there and totally ignorant and blatantly deny that shit goes wrong easily then you shouldnt even be on the road at any time of the day! nobodys invicible and shit does go wrong! if you dont believe that you are a tool

i dont expect people to stop drifting on the street but atleast be aware of the consequences and do what you can to make sure shit doesnt go wrong. it doesnt take much for a car or someone to be in the wrong place at the wrong time
    Last edited by H8CHIR6KU; 14th March 2010 at 10:53 PM.

Name
    Zac
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

what you speak is true but just take heart in knowing that atleast some of us take precautions to make sure nothing goes wrong while still being aware of the consequences - and we're still going to keep doing it.

Name
    Aaron
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

^^^ thats my whole point. if your aware of it then you are atleast more cautious. but when you are naive about what can happen thats purely dangerous

Name
    Nick
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

most ppl wont push there cars to the limit or anywhere near to it on the street tho, when u do that thats when you crash

i think you'll find most crashes are caused by ppl not paying attention to the road

i know one day i will crash but i'll try my hardest to make it as small as i can, good chance if i do crash into another car it will be because someone wasnt paying attention to the road

call me a tool if you want but if you think that im the worse thing on the road then your blind

Gone
    Name
    Joel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

How about i just sum all this crap up - because really your just arguing about something thats ILLEGAL. weather you do it or not or even if its far away from civilization its still ILLEGAL.
    In the end it will only be a matter of time untill the cops catch on to you rated section of road and they be waiting one night and it will be all over.

The track you can do it all and not have the risk of loosing your licence, paying some hefty fine to the government or potentially killing an innocent people.

im no Nazzi, id watch some street drift anyday but just be mindful of others and you'll be ok

Name
    Aaron
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

doesnt even matter if you push your car to the limits or not or still pushing your car harder than whats considered safe!
    i didnt say your the worst thing on the road the fact that you think that its pretty hard to kill yourself or someone else wihile street drifting is proof enough that your too niave and irresponsible to even be able to drive a car.
    there are worse things on the road but that doesnt mean that its ok for you to be a tool

Name
    Nick
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

k anyway now that DA is stuffed does that mean no drift days for NSW this year?

Name
    Mathew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

why is it when people hear "street drifting" they think its done in a built up area fuck the ignorance of some people even on here ffs if people are doing that you are the dumbest cunts ever i idle through school zones because kids are unpredictable the same way sliding on the streets are with other drivers on the road the only place to drift is the hills in a somewhat controlled environment people that slide with me would tell you the same thing the way we have it working is SAFE but people hear street drifting and think that we are retarded please get over yourselves crazy Carlo i happen to know and you think he was sliding blind corners pft come on he had the road closed off and spotters i drift the same bends i would never slide em if i didnt know what was around the corner did anybody see any cars coming the other way any pedestrians no hikers no they would have heard him coming and if you hear a car going nuts on limiter do you run out on the streets waiting to get hit ffs slide the streets in a safe environment fuck the track track drift should die let drift be the underground sport that's what i say
    the dyno pull to 300rwkw

BT20v is making 300rwkw like i said i would without nitrous so now its time for some spray and see if she will run a 10s or less

Name
    Todd
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

^^ There's a couple of full stops. Please use them next time?

Name
    Zac
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

no comp and no drift days, making us turn on eachother

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast