Thread: ACT ADM AE86 Red 3k ono

Default ACT ADM AE86 Red 3k ono

83' model in red, 350thou and has recently had a top end rebuild on the stock 4ac. Located In Canberra.

Replaced some belts, front main seal, front bottom timing cog, timing belt, radiator hoses, distributor setup, plugs and leads along with a brand new bosch coil. Rims are SSR 15x7 and 15x7.5 with brand new (less then 5km) P9000s. Comes with no headunit, but can jam a cheap one in there, and the speakers and wiring is already there. Has a drift dished steering wheel, cannot for the life of me remember where it came from. The car will come with a full set of stockies, as well as a pair of the enkeis pictured which are 15x7 without tyres. Car also has a fully hektik greddy oil cap and radiator cap. I've got some fog lights, sabelt harness and HIDS which can also come with the car.

I'm selling the car as I bought it as a daily driver a few months ago. Kept meaning to get it running and rego'd but never got round to it as I bought my sisters Mitsubishi Lancer as she went overseas. I have this car, the lancer, a Subaru Legacy Im building up, a Nissan Silvia with a big NA build that im in progress of and a Chopper that im building. I'm over car'd and dont really need this one.

It is in very good condition, and doesnt have any major panel damage. There is no rust in the hatch or spare wheel well, and not much else that I can find which is why I bought it. The only place I can find is in the top of the window seal as pictured.

[img][/img]

Chasing 3k ono, not in any rush to get rid of it as its just taking up space. No Trades unless you have a harley or XS650 motor hanging around

Name
    Bob
    State
    ACT
    Country
    Australia

Hi , sent a PM , very interested in Sprinter , Live in Canberra , Would like to have a look .
    Regards Bob

Car is sold sold sold