Thread: metal polishes nsw sydney

Name
    Mathew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default metal polishes nsw sydney

hay i dont know if this is supposed to be in here but i want my wheels polished up and i cant be bothered to do it if there is any1 that knows who i should go to it would be good cheers
    the dyno pull to 300rwkw

BT20v is making 300rwkw like i said i would without nitrous so now its time for some spray and see if she will run a 10s or less

Name
    Dan/Rio
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

theyre all pretty much the same. look in your local phone book and ask around.

if you can be bothered driving down to warilla (where im gonna get mine done) its $50 a wheel max if they have bad gutter rash and still have clearcoat. if they dont have clearcoat and are pretty good, just need a polish its about $20 a wheel

Quote Originally Posted by ae86 View Post
    ive come to the conclusion dan has more STi's than a Subaru Dealership, yeah i went there

Name
    Mathew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

yeah thats not to far whats the name of the company that do it cheers
    the dyno pull to 300rwkw

BT20v is making 300rwkw like i said i would without nitrous so now its time for some spray and see if she will run a 10s or less

Name
    Dan/Rio
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

the place is called

PAULS METAL POLISHING

Unit 2/23 Sunset Ave Warilla

its pretty easy to find.

Paul is an absolute champ. he did my wheels for $40 each. they came up awesome. they had some clearcoat on them which is a bitch to remove. thats why they were $40 instead of $20.

he even dropped them off at work for me today personally because i couldnt come pick them up from his workshop (mums car had died).

i highly reccommend his business.

heres a pic of the wheels after i got them back. i have since taped them up and sprayed them gold. currently waiting for them to dry.

ive come to the conclusion dan has more STi's than a Subaru Dealership, yeah i went there

Name
    Mathew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

well after doing some research riojin was the best source ever i have contacted a few places around the Sydney region and they are asking an excess of $400-$800 easily
    PAULS METAL POLISHING has quoted me $50 max for gutter rash and all im going this weekend to give him a set of my mesh wheels that will be mirror finished with green centers as inspired by the willy wag tail and damn these wheels are costing me a fortune but they will look hot
    the dyno pull to 300rwkw

Bad Email Address

hey mate do you know if Pauls Metal Polishing also fix dings in wheels??

Name
    Mathew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i think they may have you got a pic of the ding i cold even tell you
    the dyno pull to 300rwkw

Bad Email Address

thats the rims but the ding is on the other side. ill get a better pic of the ding this arvo. one place in sydney quoted me a grand to get the ding repaired and the wheels polished, that might have included painting them as well but i can paint them myself, its just the repair and the polish that i cant do. ive got no problems doing a trip or two to warilla either, i lived in wollongong for a few years and wouldnt mind getting some chicken burgers from towradgi on the way

and they are 4x110 so no good for you sprinter boys. they are going on my 4age powered KE25.

[IMG][/IMG]

Name
    Mathew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

thay look good and yeah the ding looks alright if u want we can cruise down together if u where planing this weekend
    the dyno pull to 300rwkw

Name
    Dan/Rio
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

heres my finished rims incase you missed them in off-topic and spam chat

*edit*

i forgot to add that if you go see paul from pauls metal polishing tell him that dan from bunnings sent you
    Last edited by Vance; 5th February 2009 at 10:53 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast