Thread: Ae71 5 Speed Manual For Sale.

Default Ae71 5 Speed Manual For Sale.

Hey everyone,

I've got my 1984 ae71 toyota corolla csx (de-badged) for sale. It's more an EOI but i'll be putting up a price to keep everyone happy, & it's along the lines of i won't have much time in the near future to work on it so if i can sell it soon it's all good, but if not then i'll keep it for later on down the track.

Vehicle information: Toyota Corolla Sedan Ae71, 4ac, 5 speed manual, 307xxx k's, brown with pearlescent pink paint, 4 doors have been replaced & are in primer (as when i bought the car it had half peeled & bubbled tint & dings so it was cheaper & easier to get 4 newer doors).

I've also started replacing the old s***ty, dirty interior with cleaner bit's & pieces i've gathered over the past few months. It has 2 bucket seats at the moment but are Sold Pending Payment/Pickup (but are being replaced with an ae86 drivers seat & ae71 passenger seat).

It will come with 14x6 inch 5 spoke rims but tread is shot, The dash has been covered in black foss, a little bit of rust coming through under the rear left tail light and a slight bit on the driver's side rear wheel arch.

The engine is old & tired but i have another 4ac bare motor in my garage (told it was rebuilt 30,000k's ago) to put in for now but haven't gotten round to it. Windscreen has a big crack in it (so it will need to be replaced for rwc).

It has some king low springs in the front (KDRL-61) from an imported s14/s15 2oosx, I ran the number through king springs catalogue and the rears were some unknown chopped springs but i took them out just because i wanted to (only for stupid looks purpose as i've never driven the car on the road since i got it).

Also has a boot & fuel release in the car, plus the bonnet, boot a& roof have a fair few hail dints (but not that hard to do if your gonna re-spray the doors you may as well respray the whole car as that was/still is my plans if i keep it), diff isn't noisy but the rear brakes you can hear them a little, this will mainly suit a restoration or a track car (whichever you desire), but gearbox shifts fine with no noises.

The strut brace does not come with the car & neither do the stock black rims.

Any questions feel free to ask, there is more info but that's bout the jist of it.

Condition: Not to bad for it's age. Best to come check the car out for your self.

Price: Its an Eoi at the moment but i'll put up $1200 so the thread will stay open but i'm open to offers. (reasonable one's)

Contact: Pm me, reply here or 0404743991 is my number (so call or text but nothing to early or late)

Pics: I can send some more through if your interested to your email.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF2123.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	148.6 KB 
ID:	1164 When I first bought it.

Name:	Image037.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	141.0 KB 
ID:	1165 How It sits at the moment.

Name:	Image051.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	1166 Half interior finished

Name:	Image055.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	1167 Dirty 4ac.
    Last edited by magee_71; 28th January 2009 at 11:52 PM.

Sold Pending Payment & Drop Off.

Cheers Tom

Sold! Cheers