Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: FT86 now being aimed at old people??

Name
    Jamie
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

how come there are so many 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004/2005/2006/2007 cars on the road?????
    Hachiroku since 1994

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedSpirit View Post
    When i grow up I wanna be just like Uncle Frak Frak.

Name
    gay
    State
    n1gger land
    Country
    south korea seoul

i dont get what 4rcruza is trying to tell us ???

something about he learned to use EFI on cars, but new cars are not good ? or something ??

also im confused at relevance to the FT86 ?

no disrespect... just i dont know what to make of it...
    lol at white people in japan. just lol.

Name
    Jamie
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones

My story begins in nineteen-dickety-two. We had to say dickety because the Kaiser had stolen our word twenty. I chased that rascal to get it back, but gave up after dickety-six miles. What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem! Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...

Three wars back we called Sauerkraut "liberty cabbage" and we called liberty cabbage "super slaw" and back then a suitcase was known as a "Swedish lunchbox." Of course, nobody knew that but me. Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Ah, there's an interesting story behind this nickel. In 1957, I remember it was, I got up in the morning and made myself a piece of toast. I set the toaster to three: medium brown
    Last edited by Frak; 30th April 2010 at 11:13 PM.
    Hachiroku since 1994

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedSpirit View Post
    When i grow up I wanna be just like Uncle Frak Frak.

Name
    Chris
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

frak you're a legend

Name
    Clay
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

hahaha
    gets my vote for post of the year!

Name
    gay
    State
    n1gger land
    Country
    south korea seoul

post of the year.
    lol at white people in japan. just lol.

Name
    Leo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

meh u ppl should get into the hyundai elantra, at least u know it comes with a 5 year unlimted kms warranty with air and ps!
    30kw club

35yrs back we tuned and looked after cars ourselves (no different than todays young fella's) so 3gens later you have something to play with "GRANNY SPEC's" (you's weren't even born then, i'd been layed)

i another 30yrs the gov will have you lot so stitched up with legislation you won't be able to take a shit without a permit, technolgy will advance,evern faster where will you be then at 50 or 60ys of age ?
    better still where will your cars be, the way there crushn now, recycled bridges ?

You have had technology and computer aides since day 1 to play with (ecu, efi) we, had rulers ,pen an paper (plain carbies) "OLDIES ARE DUMBER THAN EVER" if you were never taught how can that be dumber,
    i know cartography (uni) does this make you dumber ?

Some off us are tring to get educated by reading your forums and learning from you, as you seem to be ontop of it all mechanicaly and electrically, so that mechanics dont take our pensions to tune our cars

I give you complements and respect for your knowledge refering to you as " ROCKET SCIENTISTS"

Maybe you should read the begining of this thread, that would be pg 1 at the top all the way here to refresh yourself on the flow of the conversation. I am sorry that i interjected on your conversation, im old an senile !!!( last week CQUni 97.2 pass) When and if you make my age, i wonder how will the more technologicaly advanced generation off tuners treat you?? I dont give a shit because i will just silently creep around forums and learn some more from somebody else.

"Remember intelligence is not solely based on knowledge"

In 20yrs petro chemical fuels will be a thing off the past So who is studing ways to molecularly manipulate hydrogen for performace as this is the future (where the money is).
    Did you smart arses know that 10yr ago Ford did a 2yr trial in Sth Aus with 2 pure hydrogen cars mmmm brain food for some one, me im past it.
    Why did they not make this isn't comman knowledge, hydrogen is extremily explosive and containment is the issue. Every day people would panic, but i assure you it is comming.
    Like my pride and joy cars of the 70's and 80's the government got them through laws and legislation and made them to hard to keep. We ran them on leaded super + shell A, and it does not exist any more, unleaded is starting its journey with the introduction of E10 fuel , trials of hydrogen and hybrid cars.

I will leave you with these thoughts as 35yrs age it was all bullshit then, didnt some off us get educated, in another 35yr i wont even have maggots i will be so dead, not my problem

Banned

dude. what?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast