Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NSW: Freedom ECU, TRD Cams, RWD Small Port Manifold, AE86 Struts, JDM brakes + more

Name
    Chris
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default NSW: Freedom ECU, TRD Cams, RWD Small Port Manifold, AE86 Struts, JDM brakes + more

Hi guys I need to free up some space and put some money in the bank so I’m getting rid of everything I no longer need or have the time for I’m negotiable on all the prices so long as the offers are reasonable, I’m happy to answer any questions and take any specific photos if required. I am willing to post the smaller items at buyers expence but i have never posted anything like this before and my working hours dont make it to easy to get to the post office so you may have to bear with me Thanks for looking!

For sale: Freedom ECU

Item Description: Programmable ecu from Japan.

Item Condition: Ecu body is in perfect condition

Other Information: Comes with software however I have had some drams with it, I was told buy the original owner that the software had been converted to English but when I load it onto my computer it comes up in neither English of Japanese instead just a bunch of weird symbols. I first thought this was a problem with the software but when I downloaded the same version straight off of the freedom website it came up exactly the same so I believe it is more likely a compatibility issue with my computer but I’m can’t say for certain. Does not come with a cable to connect to the computer but does come with instructions how to make one and appears very simple.

Asking Price: $500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: TRD cams

Item Description: A pair of 312 deg. cams

Item Condition: Good condition

Other Information: I’m not 100% on the duration but this is what I was told they were when I bought them will measure the lift and post it up later. These are for serious race engines and will require extensive head work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: Small Port Manifold

Item Description: Has been converted to RWD by cutting along the intake runners and flipping the manifold then welded back together.

Item Condition: Modified

Other Information: includes throttle body and tps pictured

Asking Price: $200

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: AE86 Struts

Item Description: standard struts from an ae86

Item Condition: damaged

Other Information: I bought these off eBay and the seller failed to mention that one of the spindles was damaged, it looks like one of the hubs seized you can see in the pictures the flat section near the thread has copped the damage I believe this is where the inner race of the outer bearing rests and the thread is a bit cross threaded, it should be repairable if your game, I don’t have enough faith in myself to mess around with this sort of thing.

Asking Price: $50?

For sale: JDM brakes

Item Description: 2022 Calipers from a JDM AE86 inc. backing plates and caliper mounts

Item Condition: No apparent damage or leaks, backing plates have a bit of rust on them.

Other Information: need a cleanup and a reseal wouldn’t hurt.

Asking Price: $250

For sale: 3x 4age distributors

Item Description: 2x FWD 1x RWD- SOLD

Item Condition: the 2 FWD ones have internal oil leaks. RWD one is all good and was running on my car without any dramas.

Other Information: all come with caps one is missing the rotor button.

Asking Price: $50 ea.

For sale: Injectors

Item Description: 4x small port 4x big port 4x Recently Reconditioned Big port

Item Condition: Never used the small port or big port ones so I can say much for them but the reconditioned ones were running on my engine with no dramas.

Other Information:

Asking Price:

4x Small Port: $50
    4x big port: $50
    4x recond. Big port: $150

For sale: Big port Head

Item Description: Big port Cylinder head with Cams

Item Condition: Suit recon.

Other Information: can include cam covers and cam gears if needed.

For sale: 4k efi conversion

Item Description: almost everything you need to convert a 4k to Efi

Item Condition: Used

Other Information: I bought this but lost interest and never got round to fitting it. All I did was strip the loom back and started to wrap it back up but didn’t quite finish it. You will still require an electric distributor, fuel pump and relay. Was told by the previous owner it was running perfectly on his car.

For sale: Small Port 4age

Item Description: block and head assembly

Item Condition: Damaged

Other Information: Motor was removed from my Jap AE86 after it spun a Big end bearing on number 3, I can’t offer much insight to the motor as it came from Japan but it looks like it’s got a metal head gasket and the intake ports are gasket matched, I think? Definately was allot more aggressive than the standard small port I replaced it with. Unfortunately the spun bearing had damaged the crank and the rod beyond repair. NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY OF THE RWD COOLING GEAR OR RWD MOUNTS!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0014..jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	10192   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0008..jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	10193   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0052..jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	10194   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0010..jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	10195   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0011..jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	10196  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0045..jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	10197   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0039..jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	10198   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0020..jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	130.7 KB 
ID:	10199   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0001..jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	10200   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0036..jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	10201  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0038..jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	10202   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0053..jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	10203   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0041..jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	10204   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0006..jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	10205   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0033..jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	10206  

Last edited by collins; 26th April 2010 at 02:17 PM. Reason: parts sold

Name
    Mark
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

with the freedom ecu, the reason its coming up with wierd symbols is because you PC doesn't have the language package for japanese loaded up. so basically if anyone has ever installed an operating system ie, xp or 7, they will know that there is a menu during the install process which allows you to choose which languages you want to support, if you install the japanese package you get actual japanese characters (kanji?, anyway the caligraphy shit lol) instead of meaningless symbols.
    So This means its not a fault with the ecu, but it does mean the ecu is still writing in japanese. You can use online translators but you need a translator to understand the translations usually
    Launceston = Home of the surprise sodomist!!

Name
    Tony
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

interested in the recon Bigport, can you tell me more about it - Whats been done to it?

Will you post to brissie?

cheers

Name
    Chris
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Hey thanks for that mate! haha im not very computer literate so i just put it in the to hard basket.

Name
    Chris
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Sorry im not sure wich your talking about? The bigport injectors? or the bigport head? Happy to post the injectors but i imagine the head would be very expencive to post?

Name
    Tony
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

sorry. i was reading it wrong
    Last edited by trd5k; 25th April 2010 at 11:19 PM.

Name
    Mark
    State
    TAS
    Country
    Australia

yeah just thought i should confirm its not the ecu. Seriously though i wouldn't bothered fiddling with unless you either really have to tune the thing now. But next time you reinstall your os chuck it on cos it means you can browse yahoo japan as well
    Launceston = Home of the surprise sodomist!!

Bad Email Address

does that damage on the stub axle go right around or is that the only damage

Name
    Beau
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

hey mate still got the cams

Name
    Paul
    State
    NSW
    Country